Chapter 27: You All Along

Ruveliss:
Ummm …? You awake Tia?

Aristia p.o.v

What the hell?! What is the Emperor doing here instead of Aiden?!

Ruveliss:
Tia? Are you okay?

Why is he calling me by my nickname?! Wait a minute … was he in Aiden's body?
All along instead of Aiden , the Emperor was actually on a date with me?!

Aristia:
Well  … enough of the decieving Emperor Ruveliss!

I jumped out of the bed pushing him away. He looked into the mirror.

Ruveliss:
I've returned back to my body!

Aristia:
You-! How dare you decieve me by taking on the Vassel King's appearance. Even if you're the Emperor and my Sovereign , this is unacceptable-!!

Ruveliss:
Tia let me explain!

Aristia:
Shut up! I don't want to listen!

When I was about to dash out , he held my wrist and cornered me to the edge of the wall.

Ruveliss:
Don't panic and let me explain!

I pathetically calmed down because a part of me was knowing and suspecious that he was not Aiden. Since Aiden would really give out romantic indications , would never try to kiss me or argue and be rude. He was very submissive and would act as my lover if I asked him to.

His azura blue hair were messy , he sweeped them up in frustration and explained me everything. I discovered it was an accident on a mission. Aiden must've not want me to get worried or be uncomfortable. This was not something I could blame him for since accidents like these were an inevitable consequence resulting directly.
I can't believe I'm stuck with the Emperor for rest of the two days here.

Aristia:
I understand.

Ruveliss:
I'm sorry I didn't want to decieve you.

Aristia:
Aiden must've told you to do so that's why I will directly confront him and not you.

Ruveliss:
I know you don't want to be stuck with me the rest of the two days. You're already so uncomfortable aren't you?

Aristia:
Hmm …? Ofcourse because this isn't something we do normally.

Ruveliss:
I know.

Aristia:
But I'll try my best to be comfortable since I'm also your knight and you're here without anyone's knowledge so I have to look out for you.

Ruveliss:
I'm not a child ,Aristia.

Aristia:
Still … if anything happens it's all on me isn't it?

I sighed saying that. People here know right now that me and Aiden are lovers who are about to get married and are here on date. With the appearance of another person they will be confused so I have to put on a manipulation spell.

Ruveliss:
Right now you're not my Knight , Marchioness Aristia.

Aristia:
?

He pulled me closer as I crashed into his chest. His hands were snaked around my waist , this position made me blush.

Ruveliss:
We're lovers who're about to become husband and wife. So why don't we continue to act like it?

I totally forgot about it. Oh my Gosh! After going out did I put on the manipulation spell. Sorry village people.