Chapter 20: Switch!

Aiden p.o.v

Shit! This is troublesome! A monster has appeared in the Castina Royal forest. Right now I'm battling him. I raised my sword and attacked him.

Cyprus:
You can't escape from Cyprus's made pet!

A witch?! Looks like these things still need to be hunt down. Although there are good witches in the world , this one is dangerous. She must eat children and make these types of wierd and dangerous creatures.

Aiden:
Alright ! Time to use my real powers. Ultraviolet Radiation Beam!

My attack hit the monster , it seemed to get settled down. I took out my sword and charged towards it.

Aiden:
Hya!!

The sword which was light and sharp easily cut through the fangs of the Monster.

Aiden:
You're all gone now Cyprus!

Ruveliss:
King Aiden?!

Ruveliss?! What the hell is he doing over here? Oh no! These are the Royal grounds , ofcourse he will be here.

Cyprus:
You'll be my target!

Aiden:
Ruveliss! Get out of here!

Cyprus:
Exchange revolution!

Ruveliss:
!!!

I hurriedly charged at the speed of light but her attack hit us both and there was loud explosion.
Bang! At that moment , I felt something wierd. It felt all my power had drained.

Cyprus:
Here's my gift to you my handsome King!

She sneered and disappeared. I stood up and saw my reflection in the water puddle. What?! Azura blue hair and eyes? I'm in Ruveliss's body?!
My head turned around immediately and I saw my body.

Ruveliss:
What the hell?! Why is me standing infront of me?!

Aiden:
Calm down Ruveliss.

We both were currently panicked but let's calm down. It seems the exchange revolution attack was to switch our bodies.

Harren:
Your Majesty?!

Aiden:
Sir Harren!

Harren:
Your Majesty what happened?! I heard a big explosion happened!

He ran to me , I felt very awkward. Ruveliss spoke out.

Ruveliss:
Harren I'm over here.

He spoke in his own style which caused the Viscount to get confused.

Aiden:
I sensed negitive energy in the Royal grounds. It was a evil witch named Cyprus. The Monster she created was defeat able but it looks like she has disappeared by exchanging our bodies.

Ruveliss:
I see.

Harren:
This is confusing! Than when will you return back your Majesty?!

Aiden:
First of all , let's act normal because the Royal guards are coming. I'll handle them.

The Royal guards camed in a rush. It was Sir Seymour and Sir June.

June:
Your Majesty and King Aiden?

Aiden:
There's no need to panic Sir June , his Majesty King Aiden defeated a monster that was making this forest it's home.

Seymour:
Oh! It could've been dangerous.

Aiden:
He has defeated it now. I can't help but express my gratitude to you. Many people would've lost their lives. Isn't that right?

I am a good actor but being in Ruveliss's body made me easily control these people. I signalled Ruveliss to speak back.

Ruveliss:
I- I am equally very gratified that you showed cooperation your Majesty the Emperor.

Aiden:
You must be tired from all that fighting. Why don't you come and rest inside? We had things to discuss … Sir Demark please guide his Majesty to my office.

Harren:
Y-yes your Majesty!

We followed but I honestly was finding it hard to fit in. After reaching his office did I close the door from behind.

Aiden:
I honestly didn't know the way to your office!

Ruveliss:
What are we going to do your Majesty?

Aiden:
Umm … first of all let's call my friend Zeus.

I looked at my wrist to give call my friend. However , I didn't have it. Gazing at Ruveliss and Harren who seemed puzzled …

Aiden:
My Magic agent is with you …

Ruveliss:
O-Oh.

He passed it onto me. I quickly called Zeus and explained the situation to him. After five minutes he directly teleported into the office.

Zeus:
So that's the problem. Aiden you can count on me to find the solution , I'll also track Cyprus.

Aiden:
Listen Viscount Harren and Emperor … for now it's better to act the way it is. I will be in your place as Emperor and you have to be in my place as King.

Ruveliss:
But you guard the borders and maintain the Empire! How could I-?!

Aiden:
You can …

Ruveliss:
Ah-!

Aiden:
I know you can , you've survived this far as Emperor so I'm sure you can as a Guardian Regent.

He seemed speechless , I don't think anyone has ever confided in him like this.

Zeus:
I'll take care of you so there's no need to worry your Majesty.

Aiden:
You need to also learn how to use magic so visit me every day at this given time.

Ruveliss:
Okay , but does my body really possess any magic?

Aiden:
It does and I'll work on it so you can use it when you later return to your body , and since I need to use magic too. So … enjoy being one of most powerful person in history, Emperor.

Ruveliss P.o.v

What the-?! We were suddenly teleported to the Imperial Azarath Palace.

Zeus:
You should return to your duties Aiden.

Ruveliss:
Y-yes your Majesty.

Zeus:
And you should start calling is by our names. It goes for the same to all Kings and Queens including her Majesty , Aristia. They would find you wierd and we're not to tell to anyone.

Ruveliss:
I'll do my best!

King Zeus nodded with a faint smile. Many aides surrounded me as I started to work as the King of Azarath Empire.