Day 20

"At this point, the police will get involved." Steven Said.

Coan breathed, and a white light turned black. His 'tattoo' exposed its entire self. A large Mist rained from the sky. The vehicle, as well as the people, were gone. After Coan had arranged such, he moved to his knees for a few moments, exhausted. Steven looked over with a blank expression.

Meanwhile, Lisa walked over to Yato Industries and went into an alleyway, using the cover to get up to the roof. From the top, she looked through the glass to see where Joseph's Office was at. Lisa gave a nod to herself and fired a dart at the hybrids before she descended, ensuring it was secure before doing so.

Alaska was sleeping with Henry Y at the time, and it had looked like they were passed out. When Alaska heard about Lisa dropping in, She got up to her paws and growled. Lisa fired a dark at Alaska while her growling had woken henry up.

"What the he-"

Lisa hit Henry Y in his vagus nerve, causing him to collapse almost instantly. Alaska followed, passing out.

"Nice try."

Lisa made sure the rest of the hybrids were unconscious before she left and headed to Joseph's office. Lisa went to the back room and shut the power of the building down.

"What the hell!? A.M.E., can you get info on what happened? A.M.E.?!" Shit, I'm in trouble. I can't call for help, and I can't defend myself." Joesph began to panic as he heard footsteps approaching his office. While filled with anger, Lisa kicked down the door to Joesph's office.

"Hello again. It's been a long time since we've seen each other."

"But I thought you died?"

"And I thought you would change. I didn't marry a man obsessed with science!" Lisa Screamed

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, I can't just go blurting out my plans. Besides, you're smart; you figure it out."

Lisa grinned and walked to joseph and cornered him. She placed a rag with chloroform over his mouth and nose. It took about roughly 5 minutes for it to work through Joseph passed out shortly after. His body went limp to the ground with a thud. Lisa made sure he was out cold before she removed his bionic left arm and led him into the trunk of her vehicle. And drove off. Alaska started to wake up whimpering. At the same time, Henry was still out Cold. Alaska Nudged him concerned. After a while, Henry Y had woken up groaning.

"Ugh... my neck. Oh, Alaska, it's ok."

Meanwhile, the same She-wolf darted in front of Lisa's vehicle Though Lisa kept driving while the wolf also kept running back and forth. The She-wolf seemed to be carrying pups back and forth.

Lisa hocked her horn and slowed down. "Christ sake.."

The She-wolf sat their pup down and went to get another one.

At Lillians lab, Collan walked in with a smug grin across his freckled face. He strolled up to the entrances and damaged the lock. Two grown adult black wolves were at his side. Collan was able to knock Lillian out with one punch. He mocked Lillians place.

Collan> he smirked as he walked up to the Lab with two black wolves at his side "you make it look easy," Collan said as he looked down on Lillian, smirking. At the same time, Lisa had also walked into the Lab, and though, like Collan, Lisa was after something.

"Don't mind me," Lisa said, glancing over at Collan.

"I thought this place would be stronger" Collan walked down to Alex and Lisa behind him with a few things in her hand.