°●☆7☆●°

Soobin woke up early in the morning due to a loud violent sound filling the room. he shot up, his head aching as he spotted the bathroom light on and yeonjun missing from the bed. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got off the bed walking towards the bathroom.

He saw yeonjun on his knees slouching in front of the toilet as he shakily reached over to flush.

He quickly knelt down next to him rubbing his back gently.

"you okay yeonjun?" he asked softly.

Yeonjun spit into the bowl and wiped his mouth nodding his head.

Soobin smiled sympathetically helping the boy stand and brought him over to the sink. He ran the water and poured some into his palm raising his hand to yeonjun's lips washing the hungover boy's mouth out.

"thanks soobin, ugh, I'm never gonna drink again." He said with a tired voice.

Soobin chuckled slightly.

"good, you're too young to drink anyways." Soobin playfully scolded ruffling yeonjun's hair.

Yeonjun shot him a glare.

"hey, you drank too."

"only cuz you wanted me to dork!" soobin teased pinching yeonjun's cheek.

Yeonjun giggled softly, his head still pounding.

Soobin softened and slowly brushed his hands through yeonjun's bangs.

"seriously though, how are you feeling?"

Yeonjun smiled looking up into soobin's concerned caring eyes.

He reached over placing his hand on soobin's arm.

"I'm okay, just a headache."

"I have some Advil in the kitchen, come with me." soobin said taking yeonjun's hand and leading him out of his room and into the kitchen.

Yeonjun sat down at the counter while soobin dug through a cabinet retrieving a small white pill bottle. He set it on the counter before he made himself and yeonjun some tea.

He placed the steaming mugs down and took a seat next to yeonjun.

They both downed the small red pills and sipped their tea sighing at its warmth.

Yeonjun traced the rim of the mug with his finger as he sat there thinking.

Suddenly, a hand was on his thigh. He looked down and then over at soobin.

"what's on your mind?" soobin asked softly.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile but it fell soon after, confusion invading his brain.

Soobin saw his expression and worried.

"is something wrong yeonjun?"

Yeonjun shook his head.

"no, no I just..." he took in a breath and turned to soobin.

"last night...i...I can't really remember clearly...but I feel like something happened...something big."

Soobin stifled a chuckle, his ears going red.

"well, what do you remember? Let's start there."

Yeonjun breathed out and thought.

"well, I remember buying the beer, I remember going to the park...I remember c...calling you..." his cheeks went rose when he said that.