Sleeping on there lap / Maknae line

Scenario:
Member is doing something but you were really tired the whole day long, so you fall asleep on him or with him

Jisung Some people would call it dirty or disturbing to lay on a bench in a park laye at night but you called it romantic

Jisung
Some people would call it dirty or disturbing to lay on a bench in a park laye at night but you called it romantic

-it was like an unspoken rule for you and Jisung to go out for late-night walks in the park when you both had a hard time falling asleep, sleep. So pretty much every day besides the ones where you had tickle or pillow fights because it was simply too exhausting.
- today there was no room for a tickle or pillow fight, so the both of you pulled on your shoes at 12am, heading towards the near park. The warm summer breeze tickled your exposed legs and arms while Jisung had his arm wrapped about your shoulder. At night everything felt so comforting, silent, and slow, finally the most people were able to get some rest from all the pressure life has included.
- sometimes you wished to be a kid again. A person without responsibilities, without stress or pressure, but it was how life simply was, so you were happy that you had Jisung that even shared his insomnia with you at night.
- you lifted your point of view towards the sky and looked at the stars. Even tho sometimes everything felt sometimes disconnected, the sky was holding it together. When you felt lonely, you used to look at the stars and imagine other people around to looking at it as well, and suddenly you didn't felt so lonely any more.
- You tore your gaze away and turned around to Jisung that as well had his eyes towards the stars. They looked like stars them self with that certain sparkle. Did anybody ever tell him about that sparkle in your eyes? Or about how the sun would start to shine when he showed his smile?
- "I love you" you blurred out, continuing to look at him. Jisung stopped in his tracks and looked at you. In the dime street lights he seemed to glow, he was gorgeous. "And I love you." He said and picked you up by your waist. A scream escaped you, but in the next second you needed to laugh when he started to twirl on the spot. You felt free, nearly like you were flying, it was unbelievable. It felt silly to be in the park and being lifted into the arms of your boyfriend at 12am, something that only those super intense and over the top romances showed. You pushed the feeling to the back of your head and instead enjoyed.
- when Jisung stopped spinning as a bleyblade he still didn't seem to make any attempts of putting you down. Instead, you wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him into a kiss. For a minute, you stood there kissing under a street light, your hands clutching to the fabric of his shirt. After that, he put you down and pulled you towards a bench where he sat down. He started to fiddle around in his sweatpants pocket until he pulled a pair of earphones out, probably the second pair this month because he was losing those so often.
- he offered you one of the earphones, you gratefully accepted. He turned off your both sleeping playlist and just stared at the surroundings with his arms lying around your shoulder.
- your knees, you pulled up and lifted over his. Jisung placed his other hand on your thigh and held you close to his presence. You were unable to resist the welcoming feeling of sleepiness and gave in, slowly dozing off in Jisungs arms in the summer breeze under the starts that anyone could look at. You would make sure they weren't alone.