Cuddling / Felix one shot

Same as the Chan one I disliked my narrator choice and decided to put it in here

Genre: fluff 100% fluff
Relationship: he's your boyfriend
Words: 1014

Enjoy ;)

You lay in your bed while getting very sleepy. Today was just the perfect day to relax. You lay on your left side watching everything outside the window. It was warm but not too warm you could feel the wind gently stroking your face. It smelt like summer.
Everything bloomed in a perfect green it gave you the feeling to see into a different world. A world, full of freedom and happiness. A small smile reached your lips while thinking of everything that could be possible. You let yourself fall deeper into the pillow under your head while taking a deep breath.
You don't know why but those days were always the best and most relaxing.

You closed your eyes and imagined yourself standing in a big meadow. Behind you is a forest and in front the wide world, open and free. You could smell the surrounding summer.
As you sat down you felt the soft warm grass in between your fingers. It gently tickled your thighs that were exposed under the white summer dress that you wore.

Everything was perfect, but something was missing. You stared into the sky thinking of Felix. He was your everything. His presence always lighted up your mood.
While thinking of the freckled boy you felt a warm hand grabbing yours. You know it was Felix. Your smile was directly getting bigger and brighter.

You turned your head to your right side and saw him sitting beside you. His left hand in yours and his left one in the grass to support him.
He was looking at the sky giving you the best angel to view his beauty. His fluffy-looking, dark brown hair was up in a half ponytail, his rosy lips were decorated by a soft smile and his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight.

You felt the need to count his freckles. It was a habit from you when you two were together relaxing. You would count his freckles while gently touching them, and he would giggle the whole time, and sometimes he would shake his head to make it harder, and you would stop him by holding his face in your hands. Every time you would get a different number, but you wouldn't give up. You couldn't imagine someone else than Felix to be at your side. He was just perfect and everything you wanted or wished for.

The boy turned his head in your direction and gave you a cute smile before laying down in the grass and pulling you down to him.
Your head was resting on his chest and his arm was wrapped around your back. His other hand was gently stroking your hair. You looked up at his face seeing him looking directly into your eyes with a big smile. You could see the love he had for you just from that look, and it would let your heart melt every time.

He unlocked your eye contact looking back at the sky. "Look isn't it beautiful?" He asked in his deep voice while pointing at the sky with his hand.
You laid your head back on his chest following his hand and seeing the light blue sky and a few bright green treetops. Your heart started beating faster as you felt his hand caressing your cheek softly with his thumb.
He always knew how to make your heart melt and to make you happy. You closed your eyes, feeling yourself drifting away.

"Yes, it is pretty." You whisper. You opened your eyes again seeing your window again. You rolled over to lay on your back and looked at the ceiling.
You wished he could be here, but you knew you would have to wait a bit longer. You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and while letting it out, you opened your eyes again.

A small wind draft reached your skin leaving you slightly shivering. "When you shiver why don't you use the blanket it lays directly next to you babe." His deep voice let you shiver another time, but this time not from feeling cold but instead because of small tingles that went down your skin.

A big smile crawled on your lips while you turned around to see him. He looked exactly like in your daydream. In reality, he even looked better.
His loose shirt looked so good and chilly on him.

As he saw you looking at him sleepily and dreaming his eyes went soft. He walked up to your shared bed and laid down beside you. You were in your dreams drifting away, and he knew that.
This look on your face you always had when you were daydreaming, with the tired smile on your lips. He thought it was cute and a smile appeared on his face.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his embrace. Your heart reacted by beating faster than before. You two were in the same position as in your imagination. He was stroking your hair while you two looked at each other. "Isn't it pretty?" He said. You were confused but as long as he was there everything was fine.

"What do you mean?" You asked. He smiled at you and looked deep into your eyes, giving you the look full of love.
"The day." He said and gently giggled. His giggles were like music to your ears. You took a look outside the window thinking again of the other world before answering "yes it is."

"Try to sleep, babe. I'm here." He whispered. Your eyes closed with every second a little more.
He placed a soft kiss on your forehead before gently pulling you closer. You just murmured something before closing your eyes.

Your arm laid around his small waist hugging him. You could hear his heartbeat it was perfect and let you get even more tired. But you couldn't sleep now. You opened your eyes again and started counting his freckles with your other hand. "1..2...3..4.." you whispered in a very sleepy voice feeling yourself drifting away. Before you sleep you heard a few soft giggles from Felix feeling his chest vibrating and letting yourself giggle the last time before sleeping. Everything was perfect.

-------------------------------------------------
If you have any requests feel free to write me ^^