Crying at there door / Maknae line

Jisung

(Trigger warning derealisation)

• Completely overwhelmed and confused you reached Jisungs house. Somehow everything felt wrong and not real. Nothing felt like reality. You felt like walking in a completely different city than usual everything was different and wrong but nobody besides you noticed. You looked at everything carefully but things even seem to change their form, height, or appearance but you also knew everything, you need to, walk along these streets every day.
• whatever tricks your mind was playing on you it wasn't funny. Even his house felt different. You stared at his house and tears started to fall. You thought at least you would find some comfort here but everything felt so strange.
• sobs started to escape and your body was shaking from the overwhelming feeling. Too many thoughts were in your head.
• suddenly the black-haired boy opened the door and stared at you. He didn't hesitate to pull you close to him. Your sobs were becoming louder and hurt him inside. He felt your fingers tightly clenching in the fabric of his shirt
• he wanted to protect you and help you. Whatever was wrong he would protect you
• "Jisung everything feels so wrong, nothing seems real. Help me." Your voice broke while talking. Jisung closed his eyes and a sad expression was on his face.
• he wanted to help you so bad he felt like he couldn't as much as he wanted. Your cry for help broke him inside. You weren't the person to cry often and ask for help and to see you as this hurt him like nothing else ever could.
• You felt like not even Jisung was real. Your sobs became slightly screams. Screams of pain from what your head was making you feel. You tried to find anything on him that would tell you, that you're real and home, this is no dream.
• Jisung gently picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You didn't want to let go.
The boy went to a table and sat you at it. He wanted to bring you anything that would show you it's real and he's here.
• he gently grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest, where his heart would be. You felt it beating against your hand and tried to focus on it.
• "Y/N you feel it beating, it's beating just for you. I'm here, I'm real and I will help you." He said softly as a few tears escaped his eyes. His hand held yours tightly on his chest.
• you pulled away and looked at him. He's right he was real, you're not alone.
• you grabbed him and pulled him close again and nodded slightly with your head on his shoulder to convince yourself.
• his hand went up to your head and patted it and played with your hair. "I'm here." He whispered.
• his touch left soft tingles on your skin and made you feel real. The world stopped spinning and turning and stood still again. You let out a deep breath and started to calm down
• "I will always be here when something is wrong. And I will always be here to show you you are not alone and this is reality." You looked into his eyes and saw him looking at you.
• he forced a small smile on his lips to lift you. "Thank you." You gently cupped his cheek and pecked his lips.
• he was right this is the reality you would always remember that feeling. His smile became a real one while his thumb gently caressed your waist
• you also smiled slightly. You weren't alone anymore and whatever would happen he was here with you and everything would be fine. Even when the world would end right now in his arms you would be safe