Being tired / Hyung line

Chan

- He asked you out on a date to make up for not having time the day before yesterday

- He wanted to take you to a nice restaurant in town and had it all planned out.

- To be honest, you've been tired all day for no reason. You didn't know what was going on, you had slept enough and today was Saturday, so there wasn't much to do at work.
- However, you didn't want to cancel the date with Chan, you knew how important it was for him, otherwise, he would still feel bad about the day before yesterday.
- You named a dress from the closet and started getting ready in the bathroom.
- The doorbell rang and with your shoes, in hand you ran to the door.
- You opened the door and a grinning, handsome Chan stood in front of you.
- You hugged him and murmured a soft hi to him before gently placing your lips on his.
- He smiled at you. "You look, good babe. Can we go already or do you need anything else?"
- You thanked him as you slipped on your shoes. When you were done you looked at him and nodded, he held you by the hand.
- "Babe your jacket?" He asked, looking at you slightly confused. His words were slow to reach you in your tired state before you let out an oh and ran back to get a jacket

- Seeing the two of you in the car, Chan noticed how incredibly tired you were. Some of his sentences didn't get through to you and periodically your head would tilt to his or your eyes would fall shut.
- "Babe if you're tired we don't have to go out to eat we can just relax and watch a movie and cuddle." He said and put his hand on your thigh to get your attention.
- His thumb gently stroked your skin and you were about to fall asleep every minute.
- "But you have it all planned out." You whispered sleepily.
- He couldn't help but grin slightly. He thought it was sweet how you thought of him, but he didn't want you to force yourself to do it for him.
- "Then we'll go out to dinner somewhere else. It doesn't matter and cuddling with you is better than going out to eat."
- He drove back and watched you slowly fall asleep.
- As he parked the car, you opened your eyes slightly and look around slightly confused.
- Chan opened your door and helped you out of the car. You had to collect yourself for a moment before you leaned against him and walked with him into the apartment.
- He helped you put on your jewelry and comb your hair.
- You both lay on the couch and watched a movie. You slowly drifted off to sleep and eventually, Chan would carry you to bed.

Minho

- Minho and you danced wildly through the house at your dance party and showed each other your best moves- you were laughing out loud the whole time and just having fun- the whole thing went on for 3 hours and by now it was 1 am- slowly tiredness ...

- you were laughing out loud the whole time and just having fun
- the whole thing went on for 3 hours and by now it was 1 am
- slowly tiredness came over you and you had to yawn
- your eyes went over to Minho who was dancing freestyle to a song
- with a smile on your lips, because of your boyfriend, you dropped on a chair and watched him dance
- you cheered him on and had to yawn more and more often, so you supported your head with your hand out of tiredness
- Minho didn't notice the whole thing but was happy to be cheered by you
- motivated he danced and was in his little world while the music took over his body
- the song slowly came to an end and Minho grinned on his way to you
- the new song was calmer and he had the idea to dance together with you
- he grabbed your hand and pulled you to him
- you drastically snapped out of your sleep trance and stared at him with wide eyes in shock
- he laughed and spun you around the living room. he floated to the music and guided you
- his hands tingled on your skin and left tingles all over you
- he pulled you back against him and held you by your waist.
- Your head found room on his chest and felt like it was getting heavier and heavier
- with closed eyes, you tried to dance with him but more and more it became a slow rocking from one side to the other
- both of your arms were around his waist and held him tightly
- even Minho noticed how you danced less and less and saw how tired you were
- he matched your rhythm and gently stroked your hair
- he smiled and kissed your neck
- "Would you like to go to sleep?" He said in a soft voice, in a low tone.
- you nodded and could feel Minho vibrating his chest as he laughed lightly.
- he let the song finish and then turned off the jukebox. Silence surrounded you both
- Minho grabbed your waist tightly and lifted you today. Your legs and arms clung to the boy as if by themselves. In his eyes, you looked like a little koala. His little koala
- he carried you into the bedroom and put you on the bed. He gave you your pajamas and changed with you before you went to brush your teeth together.
- He stood behind you in the mirror and tousled your hair. Tired, you tried to swat his hand away, but you didn't dare. He grabbed your hand and kissed it while looking at you in the mirror.
- you went back to the bedroom and fell asleep together
- "I enjoyed today with you Y/N. We should dance together more often. I love you and hit it well."

Changbin

- you'd both lie in bed together and listen to some music

- you'd both lie in bed together and listen to some music. Sometimes Changbin would start rapping or singing in between.
- He'd put his arm around you and rest your head on his shoulder. You put one leg over him and gently stroked his chest with your free hand.
- Changbin enjoyed the situation and tried to come up with new song lyrics in his head
- his hand lightly masked your upper arm and shoulder, allowing you to relax

- When the song changed and Changbin realized he knew the lyrics he slowly began to sing
- you smiled widely when you heard his voice and exhaled in relaxation. You closed your eyes and concentrated only on his voice.
- Changbin looked at you and couldn't suppress his smile. He couldn't see again and started to stroke your cheek with his fingers.
- Your facial muscles relaxed under his fingers and your head rested even more on his shoulder.

- Those simple moments were some of the most beautiful. The ones you often remembered. They were quiet, relaxing, gentle, and full of love.
- You both loved to just lie there together and listen to music. You didn't need to talk, you understood each other without words.
- the relaxed feeling slowly turned to tiredness. Your hand found its way from changbin his chest to his other shoulder and clasped it.
- he already knew this little habit of yours and looked down at you.
- his fingers continued to stroke your cheek as his voice soothed you
- If the world would end, you'd be safe with him, you knew that. You would find refuge in his arms
- his voice and aura would soothe you no matter when or where, no matter how upset, sad, panicked, shocked, afraid... You, too, at that moment.
- you loved that boy like nothing else in this world.

- the last notes of the song rang out and changing's voice faded away.
- you snuggled closer to him and he chuckled a bit
- "you are so cute you know that? I love you Y/N. As much as I've never loved anyone before and as much as I could never love anyone else. Dream something nice. I'll be watching."
- He still kissed you softly on the forehead and brushed the hair out of your face that had fallen first.
- he got back into the new song and sang along.
- In his head, he had a lot of new text ideas by now. He turned off the music and started experimenting with the phrases that came into his head.
- if you hadn't already fallen asleep you could have heard the boy singing softly about you while you were lying peacefully in his arms.

------------------------------
Feel free to leave recommendations or things to improve. The Hyunjin one is longer, so I put it in an extra chapter
<3