sleepy / Chan One shot

I originally posted this in my one shot book but I didn't like the way I used the second person narrator, so decided to put it in here

Genre: fluff
Relationship: girlfriend \ boyfriend
Words: 1525

(I think about making another part of it. Do you want another one?)
Enjoy ;)

It was around 1 AM as you took a look at the round, black clock, which was hanging from the wall. Your time to sleep. Your body made you feel that very well. You were hanging in the black chair like you were unconscious. Your eyes were getting smaller with every second, trying to get you into the darkness and a night of relaxing sleep, but you wouldn't give up. You could just sleep and nobody would care, but you didn't want, because you knew that when you would sleep now he wouldn't sleep until 4 AM or you would wake up again and force him to sleep, but the chance that you wake up when your that sleepy is not very high.

You both planned to stay in his studio until 11 PM, but here you are. It's always like this. He would tell you to go home soon, but then get lost in his music again. You were so oft here that you had your blanket as well as a pillow in his room, for times like this. You could say when there would be a top 5 out of all places where you spend the most time this black leather chair would be the fourth or third place. But you don't mind it. Every time you're here you would watch him and his actions carefully. It made you happy to see him and his passion for music, just by looking at him you could tell how much he loves it. He would always try to involve you and show you his new music. He loved to show the love of his life his passion. You were his inspiration for new music.
Often you would try to imprint every future from him, to remember it while dreaming of getting lost in your thoughts. Sometimes sitting here for hours would be boring, but then you remember how important this is for him and just find something to forget the time.
But you also cared about him and his health, something he doesn't care enough about.
You could swear he didn't eat or drank enough today, but every time you would ask him he would avoid the question or start another topic to not worry you more, even when it's not working.

"Chan?" Your voice was light, small, and sounded more like a yawn than your normal voice. Your lack of sleep showed itself without leaving you to speak in peace. As you waited for your boyfriend to react to your calling, you started to take a good look at him. He was sitting calmly in his seat in front of his laptop while working on a new song for the upcoming album. You could see his arm muscles tensed every time he writes something down or did something on it.
His fluffy, brown hair was falling in little waves, leaving him looking cute and soft.
As always he wore a simple pair of joggers and a wide shirt to be comfortable while working. The jacket he always wore was laying on your lap to keep you warm in his slightly cold room. After arriving a few hours ago you were cold and shivering, which was normal for you in winter because you're feeling cold very fast even with a lot of thick clothes, so he insisted to give you his jacket. It was smelling like him and led you to calm down and relax for a few minutes. Right now, the black fabric was hugging your body under the blanket.
You couldn't see his face but you were sure that he would have as small, tired eyes as you and is biting his lips as well as pressing them together to ignore his tiredness.

"Chan?" You ask another time. This time louder and more noticeable to him. You pushed yourself up a bit to get out of your somehow comfortable lying position.
The boy in front of you turns around and looked softly at you. You were right his eyes were small and the tiredness was written on his face.

"What is it, Babe?" He asked with a low, light raspy voice which showed even more that he needed some sleep. He knew that you both needed sleep but he also knew that he needs to work on the songs, but on the other hand he couldn't work now, he was too tired and even while you were sitting behind him all his thoughts were by you and not his music. He didn't know why but knowing that you sat behind him made him a little nervous and made his heartbeat race. He would rather spend time with you than work more.

"It's 1 AM. Can we please go home?" You begged. You opened your eyes a little more and looked directly into his own. His own dark brown calming, chocolate eyes. The eyes of the person that would always make you happy. The eyes that remind you every time of chocolate or a teddy bear. Warm, calming, wide, elegant, but also wild and free. You can see happiness, passion, affection, love, and much more. Just his eyes would make you feel loved and appreciated. It just needs a look from him and everything was and is better. As you closed your eyes for a few seconds to let yourself go, you heard a small pat sound.

You looked at Chan and saw him patting two times on his lap. He looked at you and gently closed his eyes one time before opening them again. He always does it to show you to come over. You took the white blanket and his black jacket, to lay them besides you, before standing up. You grabbed the white, soft fabric and folded it into a small square. With the blanket having its place on the chair again you placed the jacket onto your arm and walked to your boyfriend, which waited for you. He grabbed you softly at your hips and pulled you down on his lap with your head against his shoulder.
His body was very warm and comforting, you could hear his heartbeat and feel every breath he take. You snuggled yourself up to him more, to find a comfortable position for him and you. His one arm was wrapped around your back, holding you tight to his body, like he was scared to lose you when he would let go. His other arm was again on his laptop, flying around the keys. His jacket was again wrapped around your body to keep you warm.

"Just five more minutes babygirl / babyboy and we can go home. I will end this little part here and then close the program." He said and cleared his throat which made you giggle lightly from the vibration of his chest. He looked down at you and shakes his head for a short time with a big smile on, full of love. You felt yourself getting again lost in his eyes, but he turned his head away, back to the lightning screen.

His hand grabbed a thin wire and pulled up a simple pair of earphones in black. He plugged the ending into his laptop, before letting the electric wire slide through his hand, until he held the two endings in his hand, between his thumb and index finger. He took one for himself and waited for you to take the other one.

You took the small thing, plugged it into your ear, and waited for the music to start. Chan came a little near with his chair to the desk and was about to start the music. "I need your opinion after that yes?" He asked while shortly looking at you. You simply nodded.

He pushed a button and you could hear a beautiful melody in your ear. You were impressed. Okay you were impressed by every song chan would make or 3racha, in general, would make.

You laid yourself deeper into his arms while suddenly Chan's voice came through the earphones, singing a lyric about his insomnia and love, but before you could hear anymore chan stopped the music.
"No. Chan, please. It's beautiful." You said while pouting.

"No, you must wait until it's ready. But I need your opinion on the melody. I feel like something is missing." He laughed cheekily and poke your puffy cheeks making you smile. He turned his head back to his laptop and brushed his hair back causing it to look messy and wild. He looks good, but with messy hair, he looks even better. You grabbed a small piece of hair and tucked it back in his place.
" you could try to change the length of the notes. Like Two whole notes and then 1 bar with quarter notes and then again a whole note, then you have some variety."

"That sounds great. I will work a little on the melody if you want you can keep the earphone." He said before turning on the melody without the lyrics. You listened to the soft notes while getting hit by the tiredness. You felt your body falling asleep but you couldn't fight back now