I COULD BE HIS SWEET NIGHTMARE BEFORE HE GOES SIX FEET UNDER

N Y R A ' S  P O V:

N Y R A ' S P O V:

Cristian Madris is here. I know he is. The word is going around like a rumour at high school, the girls in the changing rooms are applying the same shaded lipstick, some are pushing their boobs out of the small-sized bra's they have on, others are bathing themselves in their strong scented perfumes. Bless those who have asthma.

The pick me girls are arguing at the back, the girl named 'Danielle' she's snipping her bra, showing off both of her pierced nipples. I am just observing. Smirking at my reflection. He chose the right timing for his death.

"Aren't you getting ready, babe?" Moira says, she's the only good friend here but, sadly, I am going to have to use her. "No, I forgot my iron deficiency pills here so I came to get them." I smiled. Moira nods without any doubt before dressing in my attire. She trusts me and I am blindly lying to her.

"Babe, do you know what the time is?" I get my phone out and check, "It's 11:27, but I was speaking to Flo and she told me that Cristian will be coming at 11:50 because he has a meeting first with our boss." I lie, "Oh ok, that gives me more time to practice with the ribbons I have." I smile. I hate lying to her, but I have no choice.

Lies. It's all that has ever got me somewhere yet nowhere. I have become cruel. I have become lonely. I have become selfish. This is what my bastard of a dad has done to me and I will make him pay, but, first I must focus on Cristian.

He and my dad, hand in hand, used and abused my mother. Not just him, all of his friends. Most of them are dead, I gave them each a similar death, setting them alight alive. Tonight, he too will be nothing but a pile of ashes.

"Nyra, you had to be ill on the day that the Cristian Madris is visiting!" Mel exclaimed, she's a loud one but the mother of us girls here. "Well, I wouldn't want to give him a view of snot coming out of my nose, would I?" I say, blowing my nose into a tissue.

"Please, I think seeing a view of you, he would die out of disgust." Willow rolled her eyes, laughing to herself. Before Mel could say a word, I decided to put this bitch in her place. "Oh really?" Sarcastically, I say, amazed. "Pff, of course, who would want to pay to see you? They must be delusional." My lip curves into a small smile before I lick my lips.

"Tsk, tsk, you're the delusional one here, baby." I tsked, striding towards her, "I really do hate to be this type of bitch but since I am the highest-paid dancer here, do you know why that is?" Gently caressing her blond ponytail, I smile fakely at her. I get no answer from her, she's rolling her eyes again.

Wrapping her blond hair around my knuckles, I tug hard enough to pull her down to look at me in my eyes, "I believe I asked you a question? Do you know or not?" Willow whimpers and sulks, shaking her head 'no' rapidly.

"Because men desire me and I live off of this desire. So no if Cristian was to see me, he would want me just like the million of men out there that have visited this club. You got that or do you need something more than just explaining to get it through your head?" My eyes are narrowed into slits and seeing panic displayed all over her face rushes adrenaline through my bloodstream. "No, please it hurts!" I let go of her hair and leave.