AFTER ALL CHALLENGES ARE THE DEVIL'S FAVOURITES

ANGELO'S POV

ANGELO'S POV

Hooked on Nyra's presence, I can almost smell her everywhere. Her pheromone perfume makes me crawl to her. A rich man crawling has to be a woman's dream and, for Nyra, I would gladly do it. I would want nothing more than to give her endless orgasms and watch her legs shake as my mouth devours the sweet juices from between her legs. Blood rushes to my groin and I throw a pillow over my face groaning in agony to have Nyra spread eagle and bare for me.

My eyes would encapsulate her artful body and worship it, through every lick and kiss. She would be adorned in kisses of a devotee. Though a devotee is not what I am, but for her I will change. My sins will become my virtues. As for Nyra, she will become the devil that will forever linger around me.

I can't imagine how I will be able to maintain my self control when my body has a mind of its own now. Groaning against my pillow, I throw the soft cloud on the bed and get out of bed. The cold air penetrates against my warmth. I run my hand threw my hair as I think back on my reckless decision.

I had asked the succubus to reside at my sanctuary.

-

Ever since I moved out from my parent's place, I have realised that loneliness becomes one's biggest strength. I pity those who cry for such pathetic fantasies of having a perfect life with another. Women are dangerous. Some are looking to hunt, others are submissive preys waiting to be punished. My Nyra doesn't fall in any of those categories. She is dangerous without doubt but she is unpredictable. Her flourishing beauty gleams and outshines amongst the dull petals of Manhattan yet her thorns pinch and pricks at the débauche hands of a sinner,

Although, a sinner like me will poison her delicate petals and shed them until I have reached the core of her desires. I will kiss each and every desire of hers, tainting them black and red from sin and lust. Her beaded core of innocence and hope will fall into my abyss of chaos like naïve pearls.

A gentle ring of the door bell echos throughout the apartment, I glance at the time on my laptop before closing it and leaving my office. Opening the door, I see nothing but the woman I wish to devour. I want nothing but to trace my tongue around the outskirts of her pussy and taste the flood of her juices slowly soaking each of my taste buds. I place my clenching fist in my pocket as I battle the temptation to not kiss her against the wall, lift her up on to my hips and wrap her legs around me whilst she cums on my cock as I whisper forbidden mantras in her ears.

"Missed me already, Tesoro?" I smirked. "I'm starting to think that you willingly want to stay here because you are attracted to me and want to be around me all the time." Nyra scoffed and rolled her eyes with such a bratty attitude that my dick throbs with a need to bend her over my knees and lift her little flared skirt to spank her cushioned cheeks. The thought of a red handprint on her ass creates a wave of desire. My handprint and only mine.

"Look Mr Santis," Nyra pauses as I interrupt, "We have gone way pass the formality stage Nyra, you weren't saying that when you came on my cock?" Her rosy cheeks blossomed on the softs of her cheeks. An elderly lady cleaning the landing of the hallway coughed and scurried to the elevator.

I stepped aside and allowed Nyra to enter. The breeze of her strong oud scent wafted around and blessed my home. The ends of hair was wet and rested upon the bow of her ass. I could stand here all day and look at her forever until my eyes decompose but I needed to push my desires away.

"Um I don't think I want to stay with you." To say I was offended must have been an understatement. No woman has ever said that to me, they all had wished for a night and plenty of more nights of pleasure with me but Nyra, she was a challenge. After all challenges are the devil's favourite.

"Oh tesoro, you didn't think that your opinion mattered did you?" Steadily I backed her up against the wall and take two fingers to trace her jawline. "Coming here and telling me this is a big mistake, mia cara. I expected you to be smarter."

I brushed her hair away from her shoulders and stroked the length of neck. The softness of her skin evoked a memory of when I had her under me. Quivering and whimpering for me. Temptation got to me and I leaned forward and nipped at her sweet spot. A gasp slipped out of Nyra's mouth and her hands fisted the side of my dress shirt.

Her legs slightly opened, giving me permission to press up against her. I continued my assault on her neck, ensuring that every nip, bite and lick would mark my territory on her. She was mine and Manhattan was going to know it.

Her breathless moans and whimpers made my cock harden with need. I lifted her up and her legs instantly wrapped around me with a tight grip. Warmth pooled from between her legs as my cock throbbed against her.

"Tell me, tesoro, why is it that you don't want to stay with me?" I travelled my kisses along her jaw and took one of my hands to wrap it around her neck, facing me. Her lustrous eyes submitted against mine. Nyra gently pierced her plushed pink lips. Taking my thumb, I pulled down her bottom lip from her teeth and leaned forward to suck and nip at them.

"Angelo. I-" I resisted the urge to bruise her lips even more. "I don't think it will be professional and I can't stay with you forever." Professional? My ass. I chuckled against her lips and pecked at them. "You want to be professional? Fine." I unhooked her legs around me and seeing her weak legs try to regain balance brought a slight smile to my face.

"From now onwards, we will stay professional. I will have a contract made and I will decide when you can or can't leave this place." I adjust my clothing and cuffs. "Wait, you can't do that Angelo!" I must be a sick man to love the look of a deer looking so shocked.

"Oh, tesoro, you're forgetting something." Less than a minute ago, I just said we would stay professional and her I am backing her up against the wall again. She will be the death of me. "This is my house. My rules. You fucked up, sweetheart so now you will pay the price for it. I will decide what you can and can't do in this house and you will be a good girl for me and stay put." Her eyes bulged with anger and I knew I was in for it.

"Do you understand, tesoro?" Nyra breaths became quicker and she pushed me off of her before opening the door. "Fuck you, Angelo" Nyra stuck a middle finger and slammed the door shut before leaving.

Fuck me? I will have her do that by her own accord.

I'm back and ready to give you frequent updates. So be ready!!
How have all of you been? I have finished my exams and hopefully will go to university (college for my American readers) this September!!

Lot of love and kisses mes amores!

Have a lovely day or a good night's sleep wherever you are in the world, bisous xx