SHE WOULD MAKE A KING FALL TO HIS KNEES

A N G E L O ' S  P O V

A N G E L O ' S P O V

7 am, damn, it has been so long since I have had such a peaceful sleep. Cliché, I know but feeling the warmth next to me, awakens a part of me. Opening my eyes, Nyra's beautiful face is the first thing I see and fuck me, she was beautiful than any woman I have met.

I know I am staring at her but her beauty is that powerful, she would make a king fall to his knees. Whether she is an enchantress or a nymph, I would accept my fate and allow her to be my salvation. Her long lashes kissed the cushion of her tan skin that glowed without the help of the sun.

Plump lips begged to be kissed and turned purple, I brought my hand to her temple before caressing the side of her face before tucking her chocolatey hair behind her ear. I can see she has a tattoo on her neck. Two butterflies, one is bigger than the other. Her skin is so delicate, it feels illegal for her to have a body like this; all I want to do is kiss every inch until I have claimed my right over her.

Nyra wiggled in her sleep before shifting closer to me. I glanced at the clock again and decided it wouldn't hurt to fall asleep for another hour or so. Nyra's hand travelled up my abs until she finally decided to rest it on my chest, her breath fanned against my neck and heat began to rush to my groin. Groaning, I grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze, I need to avert my attention somewhere else.

Just as I was about to imagine my grandma in a bikini, Nyra moaned against my neck as she placed a leg over my waist and the heat of her sex on top of my cock made it pulse. Cazzo! Nyra kept moving and she became fed up that she took her hand off my chest and gripped my cock before adjusting it right below her sex.

"Nyra!" I groaned, Nyra woke up in a jolt. "Sorry but it's your fault, who the fuck keeps their pockets full when they sleep?!" She exclaimed, not realising that she is straddling me when my cock is pushing out of my black boxers.

Laughing, I sit up straight and grip her hips before brushing her hair behind her shoulder, "Oh, tesoro, I don't have pockets." Nyra caramel eyes widen before she bites her lips. "Sorry." She mumbles, looking down at her hands that is hovering above my abs.

I bring my hand to the back of her head before inching closer to her lips, "If you want to apologies, look at me in the eyes and say it." Two of my fingers travel under her chin, lifting it up before taking my thumb and dragging her lips down. Nyra looks up at me and a small gasp leaves her mouth as she rocks her hips against my pulsing erection.

"Nyra." I warned but she pushes my chest, making my back push against the headboard, the grip I had on her hips become firm as she rocks against my cock. "Fuck!" Groaning, I bring her face down, cupping her face with one of my hands. Nyra moaned against me as we both watched how her hips manoeuvred, I could tell she was just as aroused as I was.

I grew angry as the joggers were annoying the fuck out of me. Groaning, I flipped us around and holy shit! To say she looked sexy under me was a fucking understatement. "Cazzo! You look beautiful." Nyra smiled. As if she read my mind, she removed the joggers to reveal her white silk thong.

I wasn't going to remove her thong instead I travelled my hand that was on her thigh down to the back of her kneecaps and pulled her closer to me, "You make me so hard." I whispered before kissing her calf and travelling my kisses to the inside of her thighs.

Leaning over, I travelled both of my hands along her sides before grabbing both of her wrists I pinned them with one hand above her head. Moaning, Nyra pushed her hips, laughing I whispered "Eager are we?" Nyra bit her lip and nodded, "Very. Please, Angelo."

Pushing her hips with my free hand, I pushed my erection against her wet covered pussy. "Fuck!" I couldn't believe I was dry humping her right now. If I was going to be selfish, I wanted to remove her wet thong and thrust my cock so deep inside of her, I would bruise her cervix until she couldn't walk.

Nyra gripped the sheets above her and closed her eyes in ecstasy, I lowered my face in the crook of her neck. Licking and nipping at her tender skin, I sucked hard on the side of her neck, I was determined to make a hickey. My signature.

Stroking my cock up and down the length of her pussy, I didn't realise how sensitive she was until she began to shiver each time I pressed against her throbbing clit. "Angelo, I need more." Fuck, she was a seductress.

Lifting the t-shirt, I looked at her eyes for approval which she agreed by slowly closing and opening her eyes. Lifting her hips higher, I peeled the t-shirt above her breasts, letting it rest on her chest. I had to squeeze my cock again as her brown nipples stood up, craving for attention.

"Sei perfetta, piccola" I didn't waste time before wrapping my lips on one of her nipples, sucking and flicking at the rubbery texture. The grip I had on her wrists loosened and Nyra's hand instantly went to my hair, where she tugged and caressed it. "Cazzo! Angelo!" Nyra screamed as my hand rubbed her covered pussy, circling her clit slowly and sensually.

(T: You are perfect, baby)

I continued to rub against her clit, changing my finger movements of bring them up and down the length of her pussy so her juices coats her pussy. Kissing her nipple, I move to the other one, repeating the same actions of sucking, nipping and flicking. A cry from Nyra's mouth warned that she was going to come again.

I slapped the top of her pussy a couple of times before rubbing hard against her nub, "Ah Ang- ahh" Nyra couldn't properly form words and I haven't fucked her yet. I wondered how good she'd feel, how tight her pussy lips would wrap around me. I slapped her pussy one more time, causing her to squirt a little in her thong, making it transparent to my eyes. "Mm, a little squirter aren't you!" Nyra blushed before biting down on her lip hard.

Smirking against her nipple, I took my hand and wrapped it around her neck where she arched her back and grinded against my cock. "That's it, just like that." Nyra sported a devilish smirk before grabbing my cock from inside my boxers and circling my tip. Nyra looked up at me with her 'fuck me' eyes and grabbed my cock again and placed it inside of her thong.

"Oh, Nyra. FUCK!" I groaned as she moved her hips up and down my throbbing cock. Her pussy was wet and I was on the verge of ripping her thong off and fucking that pussy to oblivion. "I'm going to come!" I groaned, leaning over her, our foreheads touching.

"Cum, Angelo." She kissed the side of my face and after one more thrust against her wet lips, I quickly removed my cock from her underwear and jerked off, groaning as spurts of cum coated her breasts and stomach. 

Nyra got up and instantly blushed before grabbing the joggers on the other side and rushing to the bathroom except I stopped her. "Nyra. Phone. Now." Nyra's fists curled up and as she turned around her eyes held rage.

"What did you think? I wouldn't know?" Nyra's eyes narrowed into slits, I got off the bed and grabbed her throat and looked down at her. Dio mio, she looked so fuckable at that moment, rage looked so much better on her. "I know you killed him, now be a good girl and tell me why?"

(T: my god)

Hi, my loves, Happy New Year!! Also, here's a steamy update for you

Hi, my loves, Happy New Year!! Also, here's a steamy update for you. Anyways, I hope this year I am able to update more but if not I am so sorry! But I love you all so much, have a lovely day or a good night's sleep wherever you are. xx

Rose <3