No..

Katniss's POV

"There is no district 12." I think as I lay on the cold metal bed beside Gale.
I close my teared up eyes. How could this be happening? District 12, my home? Burned to ashes? Just like Snow said. Why did he do this? I made the citizens of Panem believe the love between Peers and I. Peeta.

I open my watering eyes and say to Gale," Where's Peeta?"

"Katniss...He's in the capitol with Johanna and Enobaria."

I sit up on the slightly wet bed and put my head in my bandaged hands. How could that snake do this me? Take my home. Peeta. Away from me. I have to get them back.

Gale wraps his strong arms around me. They are covered in ashes,blood,and cuts. I pull away and ask," What happened?"

"I tried to save them Katniss... I could have saved so much more....so many innocent women,men,and children didn't make it."

"Gale, I bet you saved so many don't save that. At least you tried Gale...I love that about you!" I say as I lean my head on his dirty shoulder.

"I think we should go the hovercraft should be landing any time."

I look at his serious face and ask," Where are we going?"

"District 13."

I think Snow told everybody that District 13 doesn't exist. Why should I ever believe him? He is a snake. I shouldn't have believed him.

Gale says as he stands up on his sore legs," We should go get dressed in our District 13 uniforms."

I nod as I get up from the bed. Gale walks me down a dark hallway with slots in the walls with weapons. As we get farther down the hallway Gale gives me a grey baggy jumpsuit with a zipper in the front. He takes a jumpsuit for him also just a little bit bigger. We both go to a nearby room and change clothes. I look around the room and their is pictures of a 30 or 40 year old lady with grey and white hair.

I ask Gale,"Who is this?"as I point to pictures.

"President Alma Coin. She is the president of District 13. She lost her family just like some of District 12's citizens did. A daughter and her husband."

I look back at the picture thinking about how she could have lost so many people in her life. I could never imagine living without Mom,Prim,Peeta,or Gale.

When Gale and I get done, we go to the door to get off the hovercraft that just landed.

As we get off the hovercraft, there is a whole crowd of people in grey clothes clapping and screaming," Katniss! Mockingjay! Our Leader!" I look around when I see President Alma Coin in front of me and says," Welcome to District 13. I'm President Alma Coin and I would love for you to make yourself at home." When I think, nothing could replace District 12. It is my home.