Peeta...

I grab the slightly warm door handle and pull. I walk into the room and that's when I noticed Haymitch was following me. I don't really care who was following me. Peeta was there safe and that's all that mattered.

I walks around the bed to see Peetas face as I walk around I see his bruised body. Cuts. Dried Blood. He looks miserable. Skinner than ever.

He looks at me in the eyes and let a little smile show and he jumps out off his seat and grabs me by the neck. He locks his hands around me. I fortunately get to the door and lock the door and break the key ,so nobody can get in to get me out. I have to talk to Peeta alone.

He gets back at me and takes me by the neck and slams me on the ground. I see glass everywhere on the ground. My legs have sctraches and my stomach is hurting. I wince a little throw all the pain. I try to get Peeta off of me but he doesn't listen to me.

I scream and cry," Peeta! Please Peeta! Stop please! Help me! It hurts!"

"OH ARE YOU IN PAIN KATNISS! WELL GOOD YOU'RE A MUTT AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"

"But Peeta Please! It really hurts!" I say as I finally get his hands off of my neck as I lay on the cold floor.

"KATNISS YOU NEED TO DIE YOU KILLED MY FAMILY AND ALMOST KILLED ME!"

I look up at his black eyes that are originally blue and say," Peeta it really hurts!"

He slaps me really hard as I wince really hard and say," Peeta it's the baby! Our baby! It hurts!"

Peeta then jumps up and runs his fingers through his hair saying," Katniss! Our baby! When? What? Are you okay? I'm sorry I hurt you!"

I look up and say," Peeta yes it's ours. And I am fine it just hurts little. I'm bruised up."

Peeta picks me up and lays me on the bed in the room. It wasn't the best bed ever but it made the pain sooth. Peeta lays up beside me and lays his hand on my stomach and says," Katniss I love you!"

I whisper ," I love you" right back before I fall asleep laying with my Peeta.