Training

I walk into the training facility only 1 week after with my 7 and 1/2 month stomach. I see a boy with blue eyes and blonde hair standing near the table. It's Peeta. I walk over to him and see that he has handcuffs on him. I see that he can barley move his hands. I say," Peeta why are you here?"

"Coin told me I could leave as long as I had handcuffs on because she didn't want me to attack you like I did a few weeks ago. I'm so sorry about that Katniss. I truly am!"

I was about to embrace him when I take a Bobby pin from my hair and take the handcuffs off his bruised hands. He rubs his wrists as if the handcuffs hurted his wrists. Him and I both embrace each other as if we have never seen each other in forever! We let go of each other a little and Peeta looks down and says,"Seems like there something stuck between us."

I giggle as says," I love you!" I repeat it back to him when I hear Coins voice coming from my radio say," Training Starts Now."

Peeta grabs a cross bow and I grab my bow and arrows. As I pick up the bow, I admire the leather gripper ,and the arrows are so skinny but can do so much destruction. I walk up to the shooting alley right beside Peeta's alley. I shoot a couple of arrows and make the center every time. Peeta hits once in the center and twice around it. Peeta looks so calm when he shoots. He just releases like there's no tomorrow. I love him so much.

I look over at metal door that enters into the hallway. There I see an insect. The colors of black and yellow. Buzzing around with its sharp stinger. A Tracker Jacker. Only one of them though. Strange.

The tracker jacker flies over into Peeta direction. He doesn't see the tracker jacket though. He looks over at me and points at the target has an arrow in the middle. He is so happy.

Then he sees the tracker jacker then he looks over at me in worry. His eyes go from blue to black in seconds. Then he runs over to me and pushes me down so hard. He hold me down and just screams," Katniss you tried to kill me. In the 74th hunger games. You almost killed me with those tracker jackers. You mutt."

He slaps me straight across the face. My face burns as if I touched a stove. What happened to him? What's wrong? I have to calm him down to save me ,him, and our baby.