Ouch!

I am being held by Peeta and Gale while holding myself.

Gale says,"Katniss! Are you okay?"

"Do you think I'm okay?!?!" Dang I hate mood swings but quickly say,"I'm sorry Gale."

Gale ignores what I say and helps me over to Prim. Prim grasps my arms and puts it over her shoulder and drags me into the depths of the capitol.

We reach an abandoned house with vines covering over windows ,but this is not the place I wanted my child to be born.

The pain suddenly washes away and I stand up feeling a little weak but not hurting as much. Prim asks," Katniss exactly how long are you?"

"8 months why?"

Prim rolls her eyes and giggles a little," Your just having pains that's it. Its not the real thing."

I stare at her in a mean way for seconds then see that Prim and Peers are laughing so I couldn't help but to laugh.

Peers and Gale say," Boggs has went back to the hovercraft to pick us up when we call him."

I nod and say," Well then let's go there's nothing left to do but-"

I wip around and look at Snow's old mansion and see him standing on the balcony. He dropped his glass full of shampayne and runs back into the white mansion as fast as he could.

Peeta ,Gale ,and Prim see what I just saw but they ask," What do we need to do to help you?"

"Nothing you have helped enough. I'm going in by myself."

Gale and Peeta look at each other in protest then turn to me," We can't leave you. We are coming with you."

"No you aren't." I kiss all of them on the cheek but Peeta on the lips and leave them at the vined up house.

I walk down a hollow hallway of the capitol when I turn around and see a man. His beard as white as snow, his lips as red as blood,and his smell of a snake. Snow. He says," Hello Mrs. Mellark. Is it?"

I hear a gun go off then I fall to the ground in agony when everything goes black and all I see is blood on the floor.

(A/N I was wondering if some of you guys could follow me back and give me suggestions on what I should write about in the next book I write about after this one. Suggestions? Sorry for this chapter being so short)