Prim.

I see my innocent sister in the middle of the yard about to be bombed into pieces! I have to save her. I need to save her. I will save her. I jump into action and run to Prim as fast as I can with Peers following trying to stop me. Everybody from the capitol stares at me in shock I don't know if there staring because I'm in the capitol for no reason or if it's because I'm running into a bombing field while pregnant with my only 8month child.

I run up to Prim and grabs her but that's when the bombing start touching the ground. All I see is dust fire everywhere. Peeta catches up to us," What are you doing? come on! "
He grabs me and Prim's hands and brings me out of the field ,but I fall down flat on my stomach. I scream in agony," Owww! Why!"

I couldn't get up it hurt so much. My shoulder and stomach were hurting the most. But why my shoulder? I look over at my shoulder and see I was shot by a peacekeeper on the balcony of the mansion. I couldn't get up from all the pain so Peeta tells Prim to rush over to Boggs and Gale as quick as possible before another bomb goes off. Peeta picks me up and carries me to the clearing when Prim and the others are standing while I'm wincing in pain. The baby kicks. Hard!

I stand up leaning on the building but notice that my pants are soaked. I have no clue what's happening! Prim looks at me in shock as she whispers," it's time."

I shake my head "no! It can't be! I have to kill snow!"

Prim says," you might have a few hours or so. So you need to hurry up!"

I nod and tell Peeta , Boggs ,and Gale," I NEED to get to Snow right now!"

Gale and Boggs look confused but Peeta just nods his head. Gale says," I'll take Peeta and Katniss to Snows Room."

Boggs says," Okay but you better bring them ALL back."

Gale and I nod as we run with Peeta to the entrance of the mansion.