black shirt (m*)

summary: Earth was playing around on his phone one night on their shared bed when it first happened, when he first noticed and realized a side of himself he never would've known.

Mix had stepped out of the bathroom, towel in his hand as he rubbed his hair dry, wearing a slightly oversized black shirt. Not just any shirt, oh no, no, no. It was Earth's old black gym shirt.

or in which earth has a horny crisis over mix wearing his shirt

Earth was playing around on his phone one night on their shared bed when it first happened, when he first noticed and realized a side of himself he never would've known.

Mix had stepped out of the bathroom, towel in his hand as he rubbed his hair dry, wearing a slightly oversized black shirt. Not just any shirt, oh no, no, no. It was Earth's old black gym shirt.

His shirt.

Earth had stilled, eyes no longer on his phone as he just stared in awe at his friend because what the fuck. He looked so much better in Earth's shirt than any other tops Mix had ever worn; had looked so sexy in a simple, old black shirt that Earth had long forgotten existed. It hugged Mix's skinny frame, falling around his waist as it reached just the tip of his thick thighs. He looked absolutely mesmerizing in the old top, so pretty that it stunned Earth and left a tingling feeling forming in his gut.

"What are you staring at?" Mix had asked (obviously seen Earth ogling him weirdly), cutting the older male's thoughts off short.

Earth sputtered, suddenly very aware of how he must've looked, raising his eyes up to meet Mix's as he tried to make a normal sentence. Holding up a weak finger at the fabric and thickly swallowing away his sudden nerves, he eventually stuttered out lamely, "Is-is that my old shirt?"

He watched Mix glance down at the top before looking back up at Earth and shrugging. "Yeah," he answered nonchalantly, wrapping the towel around his neck and gazing at him curiously, "Why? You don't want me to wear it?"

Earth immediately shook his head, eyes wide as he let them fall back on the shirt and let them wander lower to his friend's thighs. Was he even wearing his boxers underneath the shirt? "No, no. Just...asking," he finally answered. He swallowed once again, licking his suddenly dry lips after and tearing his gaze away from his friend's body and back towards his phone which had shut off on its own. Why was he acting like this anyway? This was Mix.

"Alright then," Mix spoke, picking up his phone from the drawer beside their bed and walking out of the room as Earth just stared at the dark screen of his phone, mind a jumbled mess.

What the fuck was that.

-

Earth thought it was going to be a one time thing and had somewhat forgotten about the incident when Mix had come out of their bedroom wearing it once more a few days later. Earth almost choked at the reappearance of his black shirt, trying his best not to let his eyes fall lower than needed because Mix had decided not to wear any long pants with it once again.

"What are you watching?" Mix asked him, eyes on the TV.

"A drama," Earth answered, voice tight as he watched Mix sit beside him. Earth's thirsty eyes peered at the way the black shirt rose around Mix's thighs as the younger leaned back against the couch to get comfortable.

"What's it about?"

"I, uh," Earth started, eyes catching onto the grey briefs peeking out under the shirt. Earth's throat went dry at the sight, immediately forcing his gaze away. He told himself to snap out of whatever spell he was in, but the idea of his large hands splaying over Mix's thighs overtook his mind instead.