10. I Love You

«...𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊...»

3 weeks, it's been 3 weeks since they start going out with each other. Get to know each other, spend time with each other.

They know they start falling more for each other. They didn't label themselves as boyfriends yet.

Take things slowly. What they said. Because apparently, only Taehyung has been in a relationship. Not a good one at that.

They need to learn more about this and get used to it. So they asked Namjoon and Seokjin hyungs and their parents.

That's another problem. Their parents. Their parents, mainly Jungkook's mom and Taehyung's dad.

They keep telling, wrong words, pressure them to show their boyfriend. They think maybe their parents are happy for them.

But that's not the case. The look on their face is anything but happy. It's more to worry one.

Why? They still didn't know.

They shrug it off for now. If their parents don't like their preference, then let it be. They're not going to change just because of that.

But, is that really the reason behind their worry look?

***

"Hyung I know we agreed to take things slow but I really can't hold myself anymore" Taehyung complain to his brother.

They decide to have a cuddling season because why not? It's still early and it's a holiday today.

"You can just confess, it's not like he is going to reject you. You still can take things slow even in a relationship"

Taehyung smile at his brother's advice. He wants to say thank you but go against it.

Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully with a small smirk. "Then why did you didn't tell anyone about your little boyfriends? To get to know each other first?"

Yoongi sigh and look at his brother stick out his tongue. No matter how much he loves his brother, he needs to teach his brother to not tease him.

Yoongi slowly stands up. Taehyung widens his eyes and starts running.

"HYUNG I'm sorry!!! I was just teasing you" shout and laughter fill in the house this morning.

***

"Jiminie, I really love him but we agreed to take things slow," Jungkook said to his brother pouting.

Jimin looks at his brother playing with the food with a pout. He sigh. This kid.

"Just told him, then maybe you guys can talk about it. It's not that he will reject you anyway" Jimin advises eating his food.

"But I don't want to make him uncomfortable" he complained further.

"Like I said, you guys can talk about it. It's a key in relationships. Communication"

Jungkook nod slowly. Jimin has dating a few people but stopped before Jungkook can start calling him a hoe.

Jimin laugh when he heard Jungkook say that. Not that he wanted to play anyone's heart, whoever he date just didn't match with each other.

He and his past partners also agree. Now that he is dating Yoongi and Hoseok, they didn't mind Jimin's past.

Back to Jungkook. He takes a note of what Jimin just said. Communication. Okay. He will tell his Taehyungie hyungie hyung tomorrow....maybe.