14.No One Will Know

«....𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 ?...»

On the night, before they went to sleep, Jungkook and Jimin sneak into their mom's room. When she's sleeping.

Jimin tiptoed to her bed and bend down, carefully not to make any noise that will wake her up.

In the dark, he tried his best to pull out her hair. Not trying to take a bunch of hair and ripped it out of her head.

When he -with a lot of struggle- successfully pull out her hair, he clutches it tightly between his thumb and index finger.

Bringing it to Jungkook - who was holding a clear plastic - same as the one they use for his nail- and put it in, making sure it fall in the plastic, not on the floor.

They exit the room and to Jungkook's room. Jungkook sit on the bed while Jimin put the plastic on the table, sitting on the chair.

"When will you test it?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin hopefully. He need to end this soon. If it's true that they're brothers, he will except that.

"I don't know hopefully soon" Jimin said smiling softly at his brother. Jungkook nod and lay on the bed.

Jimin look at his sleepy brother and chuckle. "Goodnight kookie" he said standing up and turn off the light.

He went to his room, getting ready to bed. And let the darkness take over.

_

With Yoongi and Taehyung.

"We have a solution" Yoongi whisper to his brother even thought they're the only one in the room.

Taehyung turn to look at his brother, squinting his eyes. "What solution?" He asked, confused.

"Solution of whatever they're planning"

"You mean dad?"

Yoongi nod. Taehyung hummed. "So what is it?"

Yoongi explained everything about the DNA test. Taehyung put all his attention to his brother.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's do it." Taehyung said excitedly, eager to prove his dad wrong.

He didn't think any possibility of him and Jungkook being brothers. Because he knows. He know they're not.

Yoongi sigh. Even thought he is happy inside he didn't show it. Tried to because the smile on his face didn't hide anything.

Taehyung pull out his hair and put it in the plastic Yoongi show him. They walk downstairs to have dinner.

Taehyung still didn't talk with his dad. Neither does his dad. They're both too angry to said anything.

Only a word or two being thrown at each other. The tension between them make his mother uncomfortable. But she can't do anything with it.

His husband was too stubborn. And Taehyung get it from him. That's why all of this happen.

All they need to do is talk. Talk things out. Same goes to Jungkook and his mother. But no, none of them want to open their mouth and explained.

They decide to hide and keep it to themselves. Is it that hard to talk? It is. For some people. And they're the 'some people'.

The only way they can get for their parent to talk was this. Prove them wrong then let them explained. Because they want their sons to believe them.

Believe them that they're right. But some things need an evidence. Everything need an evidence. Either it's right or wrong are the different story.

After they have done their dinner, they all sit at the living room. Their dad open the laptop to do his work.

Mrs. Kim was still at the kitchen making a drink for her husband.

Taehyung look at Yoongi, the older nod, understand what he mean by that.

Yoongi stand up from where he sit then walk upstairs, to his room. He open the drawer and grab the thing we want.

Walk downstairs and sit back like nothing happen. Didn't forget to wink at his brother and show a thumbs up.

Mrs. Kim put the cup in front of her husband. They heard their dad muttering a thank you under his breath.

Mrs. Kim just smile and sit on the sofa near her sons. Talking with them about their day.

They were talking with each other happily when Mr. Kim stand up and walk somewhere to talk to whoever on the phone.

Yoongi quickly take out the cotton bud and trace it along the edge of the cup where their dad drink from. Taehyung give Yoongi the plastic. Then hide it.

Mrs. Kim just look at whatever they're doing. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"DNA" was all Yoongi said before walking upstairs again to hide the plastic at the safer place.

Mrs. Kim look at Taehyung, shocked. Taehyung wink at his mother while she shook her head. Supporting whatever they're doing.

_

The next day,

As usual Namjin and yoonminseok sit at the same table in the morning. Both Jungkook and Taehyung are still being 'grounded'.

"So did you guys get it?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin and Yoongi smile smugly and pull out the plastic. Holding it high so Jin and Namjoon also can see.

The other three nod. "So today after school?" Jin asked.

They nod as a confirmation. They're exited to see the two happy again. And importantly they want to know what happen between their parents that they react this way.

They will know soon. Hopefully. But right now, their main priority was to confirm their theory.

They're not brothers.

They went through the day with mind full of DNA test. They know they will not get the results by just a day. They still need to wait. But that didn't change anything thought.

The result will stay the same.

Right?

×××

*Edited*