2. Be Friended

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook whined at Jimin when they get home. Jimin was putting his things in his room when Jungkook barge in. Whining.

"Hyung!!!" He whines again when Jimin just ignored him. Jimin sighs and turn around. He raised an eyebrow at Jungkook who was pouting with his arms crossed on his bed.

Jimin put his hands on his hips and take a deep breath. " What is it baby brother?"

"You didn't tell me you're friend with someone who's pretty"

This time Jimin really didn't mean to raise his eyebrows. Then he frown. "Who are you talking about?"

"I don't even know his name. 'cause I was too nervous. But! He wear a skirt and crop top!" Jungkook explained.

Jimin look at Jungkook's face and smirk. He walked to his bed where his brother is sitting and cup his face. " You have a crush on someone bun bun?"

"I'm not! I'm just uh attracted. No, i was admiring him yeah. Because he have confidence! To wear that in public. Not like me"

Jungkook mumbled the last sentence but Jimin heard it, loud and clear. Jimin sighs again and lay on the bed, patting beside him for a cuddle.

Jungkook never refuse a cuddle.

Jungkook crawl to Jimin and put his head on Jimin's neck. "There's nothing wrong with having a crush bunbun. And, who said you don't have confidence to wear that it public?"

"What about your account? The one you posted the pictures you're wearing dress? Where a thousand people see and like? You encourage people to have confidence to wear that kind of close. That was good enough for me"

Jungkook is really really really thankful he has a brother like Jimin.

That's right, Jungkook have his own account. Anonymously. Even if Jungkook have the gut to do so. He always look for this one person's comment.

A sound of notification can be heard. Jungkook look at his phone then back at Jimin. He looks at his hyung sheepishly before running to his room.

He click on the notification. It was from his Instagram account.

Jungkook read the other's comments. He was glad he is their inspiration to wear this in public.

But he always expect this one person comment. Jungkook had stalk their account a few times because God, the pictures was so pretty. He always got the prettiest outfit ( he have a him/him in his bio)

And get a word of affirmation from him make Jungkook happy. He want to be friend with them but he don't know how to.

He was sure a shy person. Even typing on stranger's social media can get him nervous. His Hyung would just told him to do it himself. Jungkook sighs.

He roll his his stomach and pout. He's hung–

"Bun bun food's ready!"

He sit on his bed quickly before running to the kitchen. Can't wait to have food filling up his stomach.

_

Taehyung had expect the new student the campus is talking about is some kind of asshole that would bully people like him.

But fuck. He was so wrong. That new student is here in front of him. Looking so handsome. When he was told to sit beside him, Taehyung was jumping in his mind.

Is it how you feel when you have a crush on someone ? But is it possible to have a crush in less than a minute?

But love at first sight exist for a reason.

But he never believe that, thinking that they have to get to know each other for them to fall in love.

Is he going against his own word?

Taehyung had said hi and introduce himself. He thought the person beside him would be the confident type judging by the way he introduce himself.

But now, staring at Taehyung trying to find a word. Taehyung can feel the eyes on him. Thinking about maybe he is disgusted by the fact he's wearing a skirt but at the same time thinking about did he feels his eyes too?

When the bell rings, Taehyung quickly walk out of the class. Not that he didn't want to be friend with the other. Sure he was looking all sweet and handsome.

Taehyung had encounter with bunch of people looking like that. But as a mask. Their real skin showing after Taehyung learn about them himself.

He need to be cautious too. But god, why do be friend with him sounds so appealing?

When he is at the cafe, with his friends, he saw the cute guy again. Wait what was his name again?

Oh yeah, Jungkook!

He was with Jin's boyfriend Namjoon. And Jimin's.....partner? (he didn't know what's the relationship between them) they looks so comfortable with each other. Looking at how nervous Jungkook was before, it's definitely Namjoon and Hoseok who do all the work.

He hopes he can talk to him again.

Wait

He can for fuck sake. They're in the same class.

_

Taehyung and Yoongi stay at a dorm because their home was far from the uni. They can look for another apartment near the university to stay. But the payment is far more expensive then what the uni offer.

Although it was not that good, it's still manageable. Fitting with the price they pay to the uni every month.

When Taehyung open the door, Yoongi is already there, laying on the couch.

Taehyung goes there and see the older's eyes are open and take that as a permission to jump on the couch too.

"Hyung! You won't believe this"

"Then I won't" Yoongi whispered. Taehyung huff and rolled his eyes. Move to get on his comfortable bed instead. He's petty he knows.

Yoongi groans and hold his body. "What is it"

Taehyung grin so wide that it hurts. "There's this new student and he's in my class. I talked to him, even though it's just us introduce each other but god his voice. Hyung he's soo cute I wanna squish. Or even bite but I. Want. "

Yoongi just listen and raise an eyebrow. "What about 'love at first sight is—"

"Hyung, shhhh, I know that! But can you blame me when he look like that? That squishy cheeks of his? That made me so mad because I can't smooch and pinch it!!!!"

"I think you've been single long enough that you're getting crazy " Yoongi mumbled.

He doesn't care how cute that boy is. He's just worried about...

"Did he said anything mean to you?"

Taehyung stops and look at Yoongi. His eyes look into the older's. He can see Yoongi is happy that he's interested in someone, but again, he always have a thing for cute and pretty people, especially men.

But that didn't stop them from talking shit about how Taehyung dress. Yoongi had heard it enough that he's a bit scared. He had seen how defeated Taehyung look when he realized that they're the same minded.

This little guy can be as cute and pretty as Taehyung put it but maybe it's just masking how he really is. And Yoongi can't bear to hear Taehyung's heartbreaking rant again.

He just hope this would be the one.

"I don't know hyung. He didn't said anything to me. But I can feel his eyes on me. I don't know what he thought about my outfit"

Taehyung whispers too. Yoongi take a deep breath. "Give it time then. We will know when the time comes"