1. Admiring

"Park Jungkook! If you don't wake up right now—" Jimin walks towards Jungkook while whispering those words. He was trying to wake up the deep sleeper for minutes now.

He was trying to help his brother get to school early for his first day for God sake. He's trying to be a good brother here.

But Jungkook sit up even before Jimin finish his sentence. He looks at Jimin sheepishly. Jimin just stand there, hands on his hips, glaring. "I'm awake" Jungkook said with some innocent face.

Jimin looks at Jungkook's puppy eyes and decide that he is too weak for his brother. He looks away and huff, index finger pointing to the bathroom way. "Go freshen up. Or else you're going to get late"

Jungkook smiles and make a run. He knows that Jimin is weak for him but sometimes, rarely even, he gets mad and Jungkook definitely didn't want to face that side of him.

After Jungkook done freshen up, he look for his outfit. He gaze at the skirt and dress longingly. He want to wear those outside too, but he didn't have the confident to wear it.

Jungkook shook his head and take the black jeans and white button up shirt. He fixed his hair and take his backpack. Not forgetting his watch.

Jungkook walks to the leaving room. He looks at Jimin who was sitting on the sofa, on his phone. Jungkook rolls his eyes when he see the outfit his brother is wearing.

He is wearing a red jacket with black, black tight jeans. He have his sunglass on his head. "What's the point of wearing that when you're going to take it off when you're at school"

 "What's the point of wearing that when you're going to take it off when you're at school"

Jimin look up from his phone. "What? This?" He point at the sunglass. Jungkook just fold his hands and hummed. "Not my fault the rules are like that. You know this is my favourite style. Beside, I looked good with sunglasses anyway"

"Always full of yourself " Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Now, now, before you talk more shit about me, let's get to the car" Jimin said, walking ahead. Jungkook giggled before follow up.

_

Jimin walks towards the entrance alone. Where's Jungkook?

<<

Jimin parked the car. He turns off the engine and get out of the car, shutting the door close. He waits for Jungkook to go out as well. He frown when Jungkook didn't. He open the door again and peek inside.

"What are you doing? Get out"

"Hyung you go first. I think I lose something" he said while frantically patting his body and seat, clearly looking for something.

Jimin sighs. "Fine, just don't be late"

"Don't worry about that" Jungkook look at his brother and send him a wink. Jimin rolls his eyes and walk away.