1

Hi I'm Tessa and this is my story ... our story

In the morning

Tessa: * My alarm has already gone off and I need to get ready to go to school.  I take a shower, do my makeup and hair and head to school
  I recently became the most popular girl in school. I'm on the cheer team and I'm the captain.  I'm only 17 and I only became popular because of rumors that are not even true but of course everyone believes and doesn't even care of what's true and what it's  not
  As for my family and friends it is a long story that I will tell you one day but until then we will go to reality.*

Tessa: * As soon as I get to school I go to math class and sit down to listen to that boring subject.
While the teacher is explaining the subject, the door opens and a muscular young man enters, wearing all black clothes and tattoos that make him look extremely wonderful.  When I look at him in the eyes and they  meet mine but I quickly look away and he sits in one of the free chairs*

Hardin: * I'm already 10 minutes late for my math class but the lady in charge didn't rush to give me the timetable.  At this point I don't even care anymore, when I enter the room the teacher stops talking and everyone is looking at me but what calls my attention is a blonde who looks me up and down and when I look at her our eyes meet  but I quickly look away and go to sit on one of the free chairs.
The class ends and I don't even know why I was thinking about how to make it so that no one knows what Hardin was like in the past but that they know the new Hardin. which will do anything to keep from being the same*

Tessa: * when the class is over I go to the locker to get the books for the next class, I usually go with the girls to the bank of cherleaders but today I don't feel like being with anyone Or be looked at from the side
Instead I go to the room where I have the next class  . *

Hardin: * after class I pick up the books for the last class of the day and go straight to the classroom and wait for  the class starts *

After classes

Hardin: * finally classes are over, as soon as I leave school I get in my car and go home to change clothes and go to the gym *

Tessa: * As soon as classes are over, I go out without talking to anyone. I'm going home to change clothes, and then going to the gym *

                          In the gym

Hardin: * I start training and after half an hour I hear people talking more precisely a girl and some boys*

Tessa: * As soon as I get to the gym I start training, but half an hour later some guys from  school show up*
-But what the hell do you want now?

Guy 1: Calm down Theresa we just want to know when you can find us some time.

Tessa: NEVER, I told you guys to leave me alone, I will never do anything with you.

Guy 2 : Come on, we know
You're only making it hard like you did with Leo.

Tessa: Shut up, don't say that fucking name!!

Hardin: *Those guys were already getting on my nerves, they don't understand a no? I have to stop this before something goes wrong*
- She already said, she doesn't want anything to do with you so why don't you leave her alone once and for all, because if I see you upsetting her again
Someone will get hurt.

Tessa: * As soon as the boy approaches and says those things, they all leave and I stay with the boy that I now see to be the guy who walked into my math class.