3

Tessa: * he approached me and it's like he wasn't even thinking and I also lean over and our lips collide, we open our mouths and our tongues move with synchronization.  This is the best kiss I've had in 17 years *

Hardin : * This kiss is the best of my entire life, I was surprised when she kissed me too, but thankfully she did it or she would be very embarrassing between us and I don't want it to happen, When we stop kissing and separate our mouths we look into each other's eyes but soon the lights come on and take us out of the trance and then Tessa gets up saying that she is going to the bathroom and that she will be back. She came back and gave me a smile, ok that must be a good sign, although I really liked the kiss I don't want to rush anything, we just met and I just want friendship so it's better to forget what happened and continue our night, so I turn my attention to the screen and watch the movie *

After the movie

Tessa : * I hope this isn't embarrassing now *

Hardin : * You better talk before this gets even more embarrassing *
- Do you want to go get something to eat?

Tessa : * thank god he spoke *
- Yes, I would love it

Hardin : - So shall we go?  * I extend my hand to her, she takes it by interlacing our fingers together and I see a smile on her face which makes me have one too * - where do you want to go to eat?

Tessa : - Hm, mac donalds of course, it's my favorite fast food  restaurant since I was little, I never went to another

Hardin : - My god, you look like a child.  (laughs)
- Don't tell me you also ask for a happy meal?

Tessa : - Aha ah a lot of joke, no I no longer order the happy meal.  (laughs too)

Hardin : - My God, ok, let's go order
* after we ordered the food, we ate peacefully and without any awkward silence afterwards we went to the car and started driving to Tessa's house *

Tessa : * When he is outside my house, I tell him without even realizing it *
- Can we just be friends?

Hardin : * ok I wasn't expecting this, I thought she would just forget about it and never talk about it again *
- Of course Tessa, actually why not best friends?

Tessa : - Best friends?  You are sure?

Hardin : - Of course I do, I know we only met today but I want to meet you and be your friend.  You are my first friend since I came here.

Tessa : Hardin, thanks for everything, for defending me at the gym and for taking me to the cinema.

Hardin : - Tessa is nothing more, no boy should talk to a girl like that and I should be thanking you for agreeing to go to the cinema with me.

Tessa : - Thank you anyway ...
* Should I tell him ?  He certainly wouldn't want to be closer to me and I would be alone again, but if he's my best friend we couldn't hide things from each other *
- Hmm. Can I talk to you inside?  Only if you have nothing to do, of course

Hardin : - Yes, of course you can.  I have nothing to do and even if I did I could wait. 
* with that we get out of my car and head towards the door but it is open wide and the person who leaves the house  says the thing I didn't expect to hear *

-Mommy !!!

T: - Hello my princess * I hug her.  I know Hardin must have a thousand questions in his head, and I just hope that when I tell him, he understands me.*

H: * Anh?  How is that possible?
This girl is so much like her but how? Tessa's only 17, I don't know what to do I'm completely shocked*

Little girl: - mommy who is this?

Tessa : * Clears the throat  before  starts talking*
- He's a new  friend of  mommy  . What if you go inside? Mommy's going to be there right now.

Little girl: * Goes  inside *

Tessa : * Hardin hasn't said anything yet, he's just standing there looking at me *
- Hardin?

Hardin : - Tessa...How is this possible ?

Tessa : - I'm sorry I didn't tell you I have a daughter but it's a long story And I was going to tell you now.

Hardin : - I understand, and  if we did something tomorrow I come to get you both, to leave and then you tell me everything?

Tessa : - All right then, see you tomorrow
And once again thank you for everything.
* I approach him and give him a kiss on the cheek *
- good night

Hardin : - Good night.
* I didn't expect it, but I can't get upset about something I don't even know the story right, it's beyond that I have no right to be upset  when she goes  inside  house I get in the car and go home, tomorrow is another day *

______________________________________
I hope you're enjoying the story.
Don't forget to comment on what you think of each chapter and even some things I should improve on.
❤️