2

Tessa: -Thank you, you didn't need to do that, I already got used to this kind of things.

Hardin: - You're welcome, but of course you did, I heard you saying no, and boys have to learn that no, it doesn't mean yes. * as soon as I say this I stop and think ... She said she was used to it which means it happened more than once? *

Tessa: - Anyway, thanks again.

Hardin: - You're welcome.
- My name is Hardin * I reach out my hand to her and hope she returns the gesture and tells me her name *
Tessa: * he extends his hand to me and then I take it and say * Tessa ..

Hardin: - Well Tessa I imagine that now you don't want to train anymore, do you want to go to the cinema sooner since now we are all sweaty?

Tessa: - Yes, with great pleasure

Hardin: - Okay, so give me your phone * she hands me the phone and I put my number as Hardin and send a message to me to keep her number *

Tessa: - So, see you later?

Hardin: - Yes, see you later.

Tessa: - See you soon * after leaving the gym I get in my car and go home to take a shower and rest before getting ready *

Hardin: * after saying goodbye i go to my car and i go home to take a shower and take a nap before getting ready, but soon i remember that we didn't agree where to meet so i send tessa a message *

Hardin: * after talking to Tessa I get into bed and sleep a little *

Tessa: * when I finish talking to Hardin I choose the clothes to take in what I think is just an outing of friends with Hardin and I'm going to take a nap before getting ready *

One hour later

Hardin: * when I wake up it's already 6:30 pm so I take a shower and get dressed *

Tessa: * When I wake up it's 6:00 PM so I take a shower, I do a simple make-up in which I just put mascara and a lipgloss and dress up and when I finish getting ready it is 10 minutes before 7:00 PM I do a simple make-up where I just put mascara and a lipgloss. Hardin should be almost here *

Hardin : * I leave my house and get in the car to pick up Tessa when I get to the address she gave me, she got out of the car and ring the bell *

Tessa : * Ok he arrived, I look in the mirror and fix my hair again before going to open the door.
-Hello

Hardin : - Hi Tessa, you look very beautiful

Tessa : - Thank you, you look very hansome too.

Hardin : - So are you ready to go?

Tessa : - Yes, come on * I lock the door and Hardin takes me to his car and opens the door for me to enter * - What a gentleman

Hardin : - Just for you * I get in the car and drive to the cinema *
- We're here

Tessa : -So what are we going to see?

Hardin : - I don't know, what do you want to see?

Tessa : - Hmm, how about we see an horror movie ?

Hardin : - I never thought you were going to like horror movies but if that's what you want then we'll see

Tessa : - ok so let's go?

Hardin : - yes, miss.
* we both laugh *

Inside the cinema

Hardin : -Do you like sweet or salted popcorn?

Tessa : -Sweets, of course. * said so loudly that everyone was looking at us and Hardin and I started laughing *

Hardin : ok ok calm down girl, I also prefer sweets. *says laughing *

Tessa: Good, I hope so.

Hardin: And to drink what you want?

Tessa: For me it can be Fanta orange and you what are you going to drink?

Hardin: I'm going to have a coke.

Tessa : * After Hardin, pay, we go towards the room and sit down *
- Front, middle or bottom?

Hardin : - Hmm, we stay in the background has a better perspective.

Tessa : - Okay for me.  * we sit down and wait for the movie to start, but weird right away because the movie just started and it's just the two of us in the room *
- How strange.

Hardin : - Hm what?

Tessa : - there is no one else in here

Hardin : - Well, it's the last day of the movie at the cinema, maybe everyone has seen it.

Tessa :- Yes, maybe.  I had never had a movie theater just for me.

Hardin : - Me neither, it's good to share this with you.

Tessa : * I looked at him who was looking at me * - I think so too.  * gave him a smile * * we didn't say anything anymore because the movie started and the screams wouldn't even let us speak so we just keep silent *

Hardin : * the movie started a while ago and I think Tessa, although she is not VERY afraid of horror movies, she still has some and I think it's cute how she tries to pretend that she is not even a little afraid *

Tessa : * as much as I like horror movies they make me a little scared, but I don't want Hardin to notice it so I cover it up as best I can and when I look at him he has his eyes on the screen *

Hardin : * I'm watching the movie when I suddenly feel Tessa jumping when the doll appears out of nowhere in the house *

Tessa : * MY GOD, the doll appeared out of nowhere which made me jump and when I look at hardin he is already looking at me.  Fuck *

Hardin : * I look at Tessa and she is looking at me too, but she still has the fast breath of the fright she took, so I decide to calm her down and then I put my arm over her head and put it over her shoulders , pulling her to me *

Tessa : * he pulls me closer to him and I won't lie it's comfortable and I feel good, I look at him and he looks at me *

Hardin : * I look at Tessa and she is looking at me too and then it's like a magnet pulls me towards her *

______________________________________

Oh, what's going to happen next?

Tell me in the comments what you think of the story and what you think will happen.