5

T: - two years ago at school there was a boy named Leo, he was always pissing me off to go on a date but I didn't want to or liked him but he never gave up, he spent months pissing me off and I was done  then I said yes but   after he  has to left me alone.
So we went out and he took me to dinner and then said that we were going to a party that was there that night, I just wanted to end it and said yes.  Later at the party they gave me a drink, at first I didn't want to drink but in the end I ended up drinking so much that in the end I didn't even know where I was ...
* I stop for a while and look at him, I couldn't see any emotion on his face so I continued * - there was an hour when he took me to a room and I kissed him and we ended up sleeping together.  The other day I barely remembered what had happened but I didn't even worry I went to school as usual and he didn't bother me hist like I wanted .  Weeks later I started throwing up every morning and feeling sick I thought I was just sick but my period was also late I did a pregnancy test and it was positive, I didn't understand why, one of the few things I remember about the night of the party  it was me asking if at least he had a condom and he said yes.  I was full of fear I was going to be a mother and I didn't know how to tell my parents so I went to talk to Leo first, I told him I was pregnant and I showed him the test and he despised me and told me to abort, I said I didn't have an abortion  because after all he was also a son of mine and he said to do what I wanted only to not say that he was the father.  When he was leaving he threw my face at me that he had lied to me and that he had not used a condom that night and said "Now you are going to be alone and with a child in your arms, you are really stupid all I really wanted to do was just take the  virginity and humiliating you, but it looks good to destroy you, life is good too "and he walked off after that I barely   saw him at school and after he spread it through the school he had slept with me , I knew he had changed schools and I felt relieved.
That day when I spoke to him I told my parents everything without leaving anything out and they supported me and said they would not abandon me.
Months later my belly was already showing and the whole school already knew that I had become pregnant and they only called me names and humiliated me, now all the boys at school say that they have also slept with me and that is why I am considered the biggest "school slut".

_____________________________________

Sorry for the delay
Here's Tessa's past how do you think Hardin will react?