New School and Mom's New BF

Y/N pov
I was in my room scrolling through my phone until I heard a knock on my room's door.
Y/N:come in
Maid: Miss y/n Madam Kang is calling you downstairs.
Y/N: Why is she calling me downstairs when we are already done with our dinner?
Maid: I don't know Miss she says she wants to talk to u and she looks like she is in a really good mood.
Y/N: Really, then looks like my good days are gone. Miss A pray for my well being.
Maid:😊😊 Don't worry nothing will happen and soon everything will be alright.
Y/N: Yeah Yeah whatever, u always comfort me but please don't give me false hopes as I am not gonna hold onto that.

I like talking to Miss A, she is really nice. It's been 2 years since we have came here to Korea and these 2 years have been really lonely to me as I have been separated from my other half my twin brother Minjun. Mom and Dad were always busy with their work so Me and Minjun basically raised each other and ourselves. Dad sometimes used to give us attention and used to go out with us but mom never in our life , I remember talking to my mother more than 5 minutes even when we are sitting on the same table. I really wanted to stay with brother and dad but mom took it on her ego to take me with her and brought me here in Korea.
While thinking about all this I reached in the living room and saw my mom chatting with someone on the phone and smiling like an idiot. I went to her and called her.
Y/N: mom
Mom:......
Y/N: Mom
Mom:...
Y/N:MOOOMMM
Mom:WTH Y/N why are u shouting
Y/N: Really mom for heaven's sake I have been calling You for like 3 times , u were lost somewhere. What's wrong with you?
Mom: Nothing is wrong with me. I Have called u here for telling you that we are shifting to Seoul tomorrow and will stay there from now on.
Y/N: WTH we are shifting there tomorrow and u are telling me now and where are we going to live?
Mom: You don't need to worry about that and now stop this discussion and go and pack your bags.
Y/N: Fine it's not like that I want to talk to you.

With that I went to my room and asked Miss A to help me pack my stuff as I can't do that alone in such a small amount of time.
*While packing*
Y/N: Told u my good days are gone, this woman can never see me happy. First she brought me here where I have no one and when I finally got close to you she is taking me to Seoul.
Miss A: Miss y/n whatever I'm gonna say to you please listen to me carefully. Please.
Y/N: Yeah I will listen to You don't say please, u are older than me.
Miss A: Y/n you are just 17 years old, u need friends in your life, not me friends of your age. Friends who understand you be with you. When u came here u were really angry and not in your right mind and decided to stay alone after being separated from your brother and friends. I understand that you are scared to get attached to someone thinking that they will be separated from you but please kiddo after going there try to make some friends and try to be happy. You deserve a lot of love and happiness.
Y/N: Looks like u are more desperate for me having friends than myself. 😂😂😂😂
Miss A:😒😒
Y/N: Don't look at me like that I will try to make friends there as I myself am tired of being alone.
Miss A: Good thing u finally understood.
Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever.
*Time Skip*
*Next Day*
Y/N pov
We reached Seoul and I got to know that we have a fucking house over here. I didn't know about that I thought that we will go to a hotel for now then mom will buy a house but looks like it's been planned since a long time.
*Time Skip*
We reached our house. It's not as big as the one in busan But I like it better. Just as I wanted to live in with my family, if we were a family not like the stupid mansion we had in Busan just for two people. Insane rich class people

Y/N: Nice house
Mom: Yeah I know you kinda wanted a house like this.
Y/N: Since when did you started taking my choices into account
Mom: Since...... Now. Let's stop this stupid talk and let's go inside give your bags to the maid.
Y/N:(to mom) I can take care of my stuff by myself
(To maid) U just show me my room and I will take care of the rest by my self
Maid: Ok Miss just come with me I will show you your room
With that without looking at my mom I started following the maid. After reaching the room I thanked the maid and went inside.