Telling them

Y/n and Bts bid good bye to Eun woo, Y/n quickly exchanged phone numbers with him and got to know that he was starting school from Monday here. The Kims went to sit in their Limo to go back home. As they were going back home, Y/n couldn't help but ask her brothers what they thought about one of her best friends, she wanted them to get along with each other.

" So dear brothers of mine, the ones who accepted me and other ones what do you think about my best friend? "

They seem to contemplate on how to describe the boy. Jungkook was the first one to answer.

" He seems fun to be around and a loyal friend. "

Y/n smiled at the description, " Yeah he is one loyal friend, that one. And of course he is fun, he is my best friend. " She lifted her collar saying last part and huffed making the boys roll their eyes at her antics though they looked at bit amused.

" I bet you guys must have caused a lot of chaos together. " J-hope stated.

Y/n laughed, " You have got no idea. We use to create havoc at any chance we got and the number of times we have pranked people, I'm sure it exceeds the population of the Vatican City. Those people had no idea to what had hit them."

"Why am I not even surprised? " Yoongi huffed silently to himself.

" Mind telling us about some of it? " Jimin asked seeming interested in the conversation.

"Sure. So one time, when we were in middle school there was this bloke, Nathan, he used to bully people a lot. One day he bullied our friend cause she accidentally bumped into him and we got angry. So, we payed a guy from our school band to follow him and everytime Nathan did something wrong, he started playing some scary and melancholy filled songs. Also, he used to live in the hostels, so we added hot pink colour in his shampoo and put a Bluetooth speaker in his bag which started playing 'I'm a barbie girl in the middle of the assembly." She finished and everyone started laughing.

" God, I wish I could have seen it. " Jk wished.

"You would have loved it. And other time, we told the entire 8th class to lay down on the back in corridor, saying that the school has renovated the ceiling to glow and the Principal wants to show us but all we did was to start the sprinklers and no one had the idea to what was going on. Everyone looked like they have came of a lake after swimming." Y/n grinned.

"Jesus, you were quite a pair. " Jin stated ammused.

" These were the mild ones, we have done better than that and the best part was that the teachers didn't give us extreme punishments because we were amongst the best students in the school, both in studies and extra curriculum, like never have we gotten punished for our pranks. I used to come home and tell dad all about and he used to laugh out loud and tell me that how proud he was of me to take after him in this category."

Y/n shook her head, a nostalgia hitting her thinking about all her memories in USA, how her life was almost perfect except for the fact that her mother didn't loved her and her brother. She can say she had one of the best life anyone could ever have with a loving dad, a caring and sometimes annoying brother, the best friends anyone could ask for, being one of the most popular student in school and being the daughter of one of the richest man alive. Everything was perfect until her mother destroyed everything for her. She somehow got the court convinced to give Y/n's custody to her and separated her from everyone she loved and forbade her to keep any sort of contact with them, saying there would be consequences if she went against her mother's words. The only time she had any contact with anyone was the letter she got from her brother on the wedding day. She hated her mother for separating her from everyone she loved and snatching every good thing about her life. She was lost in her thoughts until she felt a tear dropping on her check. She came out of her bubble and wiped her eyed and looked up to meet concerned gazes of her brothers. She smiled assuringly at them.