Letter

After the discussion, BTS let Y/n her twin brother and their friends for catching up. In order to reduce the tension from the previous discussion, Y/n turned towards Minjun with a smirk and he groaned, knowing he won't like whatever she was about to say and Eunwoo and Yohan shared an amused glance, knowing what was about to come.

"So, dear brother, how's our dear Nari?" She asked and they laughed.

"She's alright." He said giving her a tight smile and the boys a look that said 'if you say something I don't like...... '.

Yohan huffed, the look not bothering him at all, even if it would have made grown men piss their pants. "Our dear Minjun over here, oh so confidently went to ask Nari out on her birthday, but instead told her that she has nice ears and came back."

Y/n threw her head back and let out a laugh and Yohan grinned. Minjun glared at him.

"Do you want me to talk about yourself?" He asked raising an eyebrow making the other boy somber and glare right back at him.

"You like someone?" Y/n asked him, an unpleasant feeling in her stomach which she ignored.

"No, he's just talking bullshit." Yohan said, still glaring at the older twin. Eunwoo who was looking at the whole ordeal amused let out a snort, and everyone turned their heads towards him.

"What?! I was daydreaming about something funny."

"You are wierd." Y/n shook her head.

Yohan let out a sigh. " We should head back now. We'll see you tomorrow."

"You guys go ahead, I've something to talk to her about." Minjun told the other boys who gave her a hug and left the twins to themselves.

Y/n turned towards her twin. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to make sure you are alright. It was your first real fight."

"I'm fine." She took a look at his unconvinced expression and sighed. " I really am fine. Just a bit guilty about killing."

Minjun put a comforting hand on her shoulder. " It's alright it was your first kill. It's a bit hard on everyone. But in our world we've to get used to it. It's either kill or be killed."

"I know." Y/n said and let out a teasing smile. " Since when did you get so wise?" She asked jokingly.

"Since you came here." He smiled sadly at her and her teasing smiled turned into a somber one.

"I really missed you, you know."

"I know. I missed you too. I know I had Dad and our friends with me but it isn't just the same. We are twins, we aren't supposed to be separated."

" I know. I was alone for most of the time I spent here but since coming to this city it's been a bit better. I've made some friends. And all those boys, they are really nice, and are good brothers if not a bit idiotic."

"You really care about them, don't you?"

"I do." She said sincerely.

Minjun gave her a genuine smile and then took something out of his pocket. "Dad asked me to give this to you. It's a letter."

"What's in it?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I don't know. I didn't read it."

Y/n nodded. "I should go now. I'll see you later." Minjun said and left after hugging her."

Y/n looked at her letter thinking whether she should open it or not. She decided that she would read it later, there was something that's more important right now. Out of all her new brothers, her and Jungkook were the closest and after what Yoongi said and her agreeing to it, he would be really hurt and upset she needed to talk to him. So that's what she was going to do.