Twins Together

"Seriously!! Leaving me out of the hug. I expected better from you sister."
Y/n froze hearing that voice and gaped at the person.

" Never thought there'd would be a day when I'd see you speechless, dear sister." The person said, making Yohan and Eunwoo snicker.

"I- You- I-" Y/n stammered. "Minjun." She wispered.

"Hello, Y/n." He said amused.

She shook out of her shock and jumped into the arms of her twin.

"So I take it that you missed me."

Y/n pulled out of the hug and punched his shoulder.

"I hate you." She said jokingly, but there were tears in her eyes.

Minjun's eyes softened as he wiped a tear that came out, and pulled his beloved sister into another hug.

"I missed you, too." He said.

"I know, I'm quite missable." Y/n nodded.

Both of them laughed and then grunted as both Eunwoo and Yohan joined the hug with a thump.

" We're feeling like neglected children." Yohan mused as the friends all snickered.

They all pulled away and saw BTS watching them agape and curious.

"So this is my twin brother Minjun." Y/n told them sheepishly as forgot they were standing there because of how silent they were being which is so unlike them.

"We heard that." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Yeah, of course." Y/n nodded. " So, can we all talk somewhere so just we can clear what the hell is going on." She said and RM nodded.

"We can all go back to our mansion, get cleaned up and then we can all talk." He said and everyone agreed and went home.
________

After getting cleaned up everyone met in the meeting room and sat down. Y/n and Minjun sat together, the two of them haven't separated from each other yet. Why would they? After a long time are the Twins Together.

"So does anyone know where to start?" Yohan said breaking the silence.

"Oh, I know where to start." Jin said angrily. " Y/n what the hell were you doing alone in that place? " He asked.

"I told you before, I was cycling with Eunwoo and then my bracelet got lost and I figured that Yohan, which I didn't know at that time was him and thought him to be a thief, took it and I went to get it back cause it was really important." She snapped angrily, still not over at her anger at him. " I can clearly take care of myself as you saw earlier. I don't even know why you're so angry and you're the one who said we were done playing house."

Everyone winced at the last part except Jin who was angry at himself for not controlling his tounge and Yohan and Minjun who didn't know anything about it and let out a 'What the hell?' .

"So, how can you fight like that Y/n?" J-hope asked changing the subject. " We knew that you could defend yourself but that was something different. It was like you were trained to be in Mafia."

Y/n and the boys from US shared a look and she sighed. " Cause I was." She said shocking BTS. " We aren't seven brothers like you. It's just the two of us, the heirs to our father's empire. If something happened to Minjun, which it won't, I would be the Boss, so I had to train. Even if I didn't have to Dad would have trained me the same way."

"I know it is 21st century, but it's still frowned upon in Mafia world for woman to fight. Didn't your father care for the consequences?"

"My father always liked to break the rules." Y/n said with a smile and the US boys huffed their agreement. " And our Familia isn't that traditional." She told them and everyone nodded their agreement. They knew how far their familia have came under Kang Baekhyun, they were even allowing girls who wanted to join to be their soldiers.

"So our efforts to keep you away from our Mafia business was all futile." Jimin scoffed.

"No, it wasn't." Eunwoo said and Y/n nodded.

"Why?" J-hope asked confused and Maeknaes agreed with him.

"Cause even if she's our sister now, we have only known her for a few weeks." Yoongi said looking straight into her eyes daring her to disagree. "She's Kim to everyone who knows about Yeong Ja's marriage to our father but she's a Kang and will always be a Kang first and foremost. She loves us but she loves her Dad and twin brother more."

As he finished everyone was looking at Y/n who was looking straight into Yoongi's eyes and nodded with a sad smile. Everyone of the BTS members looked hurt and disappointed making Y/n feel guilty. Noticing her sadness, Minjun gave her hand a squeeze.

Y/n cleared her throat and continued what she was saying before. "So we were trained most of our lives to join the Mafia  and then this divorce crap happened. Which didn't change much related to our inheritance cause Jun still would be heir after dad retires and I would inherit mom's company if she still wants me to. But now I'm not sure about my inheritance cause she married your father and they joined the company together. So I'm clearly not an official member which I was supposed to be after my sixteenth birthday."

She received some sympathetic looks from her stepbrothers as she not only had to be separated from her dad and twin but also lost her position as Boss because of her mother's hatred for her father and cause she married another, which made Y/n irritated cause she didn't like receiving pity or sympathy. So, she changed the topic and looked at her twin and friends.

"What are you guys really doing here?" She asked them. "Cause you coming here one after the other and then working with them-" She pointed towards BTS "- is not a coincidence."

RM and Minjun exchanged a look, both future Boss and turned towards Y/n.

"Recently, there have been attacks on both the familias." RM started. "They weren't really subtle and they were attacking our strong points and was resulting to heavy loss in business. For years we've ignored the presence of each other but it was both in our interest to think about alliance."

So,  after contacting each other and a lot of meetings and an important link b/w us-"

"Me" Y/n said and Minjun nodded and continued.

"- we decided on the alliance and eliminating this leech of a problem together." He finished.

Y/n nodded. " So that's why you came one by one to finish it together."

"Yes." Yohan said and rest hummed their agreement.

"Good." Y/n said. "I want in."

Yohan let out a laugh. " I told you she'd say that." He said and clapped hard on Eunwoo's shoulded.

"And I told you I agree." The poor boy said irritated while rubbing his shoulder.

Minjun looked at them amused and then nooded. " I agree, you've been out of loop for too long as it is."

Y/n gave him a look that said 'you've made the right choice' .
She then looked at BTS who looked hesitated. "Oh, come on, you've seen me fight, you know I can take care of myself and harm others if I have to. And I've got the highest IQ out of you all and computers and hacking are my specialty."

They looked at each other for a few moments as if conversing through expressions and then nodded.

"Alright." Taehyung said.

"Thank you." Y/n said looking satisfied.

__________

Hey guys!! How have you been?

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I've been really busy.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wrote it whenever I had free time b/w my studies. I promise the next one will be longer.

Till then take care.

P. S. : I've posted a new book. Go check it out.

As You Are| Kol Mikaelson