Chapter 5

word count : 5189

it is our passions that bring us health, be it sport, the arts, nature or academic curiosity; thus to deny a child the right to learn through their passions is to deny them health. and shoyo was never one of them. sure,in the little village dreams like being a hero was far more then impossible. people had their different opinions about being a hero and risking ones life for others. sure,there were some that thought of this as a noble profession, others thought that it was just a show off.

people and their different opinions. what a bother.

according to shoyo 'we are all perfect for something, it simply takes a little patient observation and a warm dose of love to discover the God-given talents within, the seeds awaiting light and rain'. and this positivity was something that always attracted y/n to him , she respected him, the most.

the early morning is the dominion of the birds, for they in bright feathered plume are so very in love with the sunrise. it comes as an invitation to become the agents of a new dreamland reality - one we can make each day with careful loving actions.

the new day, the new sky, the water and the land - ever the same and ever evolving - the embodiment of the moment and the eternal entwined. and with then the same y/n, complaining about her quirk for the sixth day straight.

basically, after shoyo told her and haru that both of them have both the potential and the quirks for being an amazing pro,there haven't been a single day that the duo haven't visited him.

the starting week was hell.shoyo although being a sweet persona, was a hitler when it came to training. they were taught the basic of combat fighting for a week. and after bearing the hell, finally came the time about using their respective quirks.

everyday shoyo would teach them something new about the quirk. and everyday y/n and hatsu were more then amazed after learning about their quirk.

and everyday, y/n had the same complaint.

"shoyo san, this quirk is soo hard to control. " y/n pouted, " it's almost impossible to maintain my brain at a calm position everytime I'm using this and if I don't, if I as much as think of anything else, the another aspect of the quirk starts acting on it's own. " the little girl complained.

basically , she was trying to concentrate on one of the aspect of her quirk. up until now, she was supposed to deal with only one, now that she have two, controlling them is almost impossible. is she diverted herself as much for a hundredth fraction of a second, the stone which she was supposed to break used to turn into fossil that was probably years old.

shoyo smiled, " you take this as an exam y/n. don't take this much stress. every step is a joy, each step ascended with ease as the brain fills with a pure happiness, one born of curiosity and the anticipation of discovery. then comes the "Aha" moment as we ride the exhilaration back to the ground, smiling, eager to find new stairs."

"why do only I have to end up with such a complicated quirk? haru have such a simple and amazing quirk. " y/n's pout grew larger.

"huh? don't drag me in between just because you suck! " haru sticked his tongue out at the girl.

y/n, in return sticked her tongue out as well. "it make sense actually that you have such a simple quirk. your brain would have short circuited if you would have mine! "