Chapter 12

word count : 5537

bakugo's residence

few hours after he was done with his usual training , bakugo finally hopped on his bed , hoping to have a good sleep of almost ten hourse. the digital clock kept peacefully on his desk reflected 8:09 p.m. as the guy closed his eyes shut. hoping to have a sleep. but his sleep was fragmented, disrupted six times by brief awakenings, each accompanied by a frustrated grunt.

clearly, sleep eluded him. rather than frustration, bakugo saw it as an opportunity to reflect on his life and career. amidst the quiet of the night, he contemplated what wasn't working and how to improve. sleeplessness became a chance to find stillness and perspective.

yet, bakugo's thoughts centered on a recent one-on-one fight with a formidable classmate. she defeated him twice, leaving him fixated on her strength. suspicion grew as he meticulously analyzed her moves, concluding she was unusually powerful for a student.

bakugo observed every last details very carefully and the girl, if something, was suspiciously way too strong. that's when he realized that all his brain could function right now is about her and what's worse, she's fucking stronger.

"HUH!! OF FUCKING COURSE, SHE ISN'T AS STRONG AS ME, IT WAS JUST A DAMN FLUKE. I'LL PROVE IT TO HER"

"KATSUKI IT'S FUCKING TWO IN THE MORNING. WOULD YOU STOP YOUR YELLING FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! " mitsuki yelled all the way from her room on her son yelling in the middle of a night where as matsuro sighed.

the neighbors were probably already woken up by the yelling of this mother son duo.

"SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG" he yelled in the middle of a night, taking his pillow and shoving it on top of his face as he felt back in silence and eventually to sleep.

________________________

the sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. it is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. it is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary. it rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals unto the world. amid the dancing raindrops was the blush of scarlet, the warmth of tangerine. gazing toward the illuminated clouds, still beneath the ethereal glow (y/n) let out a lazy growl.

the alarm clock in platinum-chrome sings just like every morning, signalling the transition from sleepy dreams to wakeful happenings. (y/n) was already tired from the last night practice. her eyes blinked several times before getting readjusted to her surroundings. her hand tapped on the table various time until it finally landed on the object that was causing the buzzing sound.

(y/n)'s hand moved on their own. she had no control over her body in that moment, neither her brain could have stopped what was just about to happen, nor could have her thoughts. the girl let out an animalistic growl and threw the poor alarm clock at the dark bluish colored wall in front of her.

"damn!!! " she yelled as she realised what she had just done, " this is fourth after i've come here" (y/n) said regretting her actions as her hand hit her head, mentally preparing her to add another task of 'buying a new alarm clock' for the day.

shoving off the bed sheets off of her, she checked her phone for time which reflected 7 in the morning which stated that there were still fifteen minutes before the time she was supposed to report at ua. great, gotta skip the damn breakfast. (y/n) thought to herself and leaned against the wall at the end of her bed. her one hand rested on her head as she closed her eyes shut.

maybe i should just skip for the day. (y/n) thought while finally standing up as she threw her bedsheets into the washing machine in a messy way, grunting at the fact that her laundry is still undone. nevertheless, she took her fifteen minutes and lazily got ready. somehow.