Chapter 8

word count : 5056

as soon as the news of the UA's sports festival was announced, it was like as if everyone was just thinking about it, well , who wouldn't? after alll you'll get featured on national television, probably worldwide, who knows? moreover, for the hero course,it was now a challenge for them to prove it to everyone else at UA that they are capable of the position they are holding on to.

however, was y/n interested in all these? a bland no. she didn't had the slightest intrest in being the next top one, be it the hero class, the sports festival of the future number one.

fuck everyone. that's a random thought which generally come across all of our mind once in a lifetime. for (y/n) , she was thinking about those two words from the past four hours. oh boy how she thought that buying the groceries from a mere supermarket would be easy. communication, that was something she was never good at, and guess what's the most important thing you need for buying groceries, communication!

i mean who the fuck tells me about her sister's brothers girlfriend, i don't even know her. she wasn't exactly wrong being annoyed, she ran into an old lady and as much as she would deny it, helping others was something y/n can never avoid.

nevertheless, this was the toughest taks she ever agreed to talk upon.

Maybe i should just use the teleportation, she thought as she roamed around the silent streets that were far too silent to be true. the digital watch on her wrist showed that it was already eleven in the night. how the fuck am i so late? well i suck at buying these damn groceries. however, a sudden monotonic, highly pitched scream of someone diverted her thoughts.

she looked around herself , the sound came from the left of her. (y/n) teleported herself as close as she could have, judging the distance of the person by the scream she just heard.

"I said leave me." The women in her late thirties yelled as she struggled to get free from the men surrounding her. The women seems a royal Or maybe from a higher class of family , considering her dressing and everything. Maybe they were after her money.

(Y/n) took a moment to analyse the situation. Obviously she can't act irrationally, they had knife on her throat. One wrong move and she could get her killed. That's when (y/n) realised, it wasn't only one single women there, there was a group of maybe ten or twenty citizens that were hold hostages.

"You all should line up, soon your strong quirks will be useful to him" The guy holding the knife on women's throat let out an evil laugh as he continued, "You good for nothing don't even deserves the quirks you were born with"

There was no time to think anymore. She looked around, one was holding the women, two others were holding the hostage. Maybe this won't be that hard, even when she had no idea about their quirks.

She teleported herself behind the guy who was holding the women and kicked the guy on his abdomen, making him loosen his grip on the knife. In the very moment she took the knife and holded the guy as hostage for herself.

"Mam, step backwards" She asked the women to stand behind her, making sure no one hurt her. She hold his both arms behind his back and kept the knife on guy's throat, "Okay, you have ten seconds to let them go or else I'll bedhead him" She growled I'm anger.

But to her surpise, neither of the two men seems to move even an inch, "If you're going to kill me just do it already. If I can be of no use to him, then there's no point in my life" The guy she was having as hostage said.