Chapter One: First Cut

Kylie*
I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting bringing a new day of hell to life. You may be asking why well you will soon find out.
I went downstairs to see my mum, dad and brother Kian eating breakfast at the table. I hobble over to the kitchen counter and make myself some breakfast Today I decided to have Nutella on toast.

I went upstairs and hoped into the shower I washed my hair and my body then, I went on through to my bedroom ignoring my brother as he walks by I wasn't in the mood not just because it is a Monday morning but because my cuts are still stinging. I searched though my wardrobe and found some black skinny jeans a long sleeve shirt with All Time Low in writing and some boots. I blow dried my hair and put on some blush and concealer I put on a leather jacket and grabbed my bag and finally reached for my glasses. I look hideous with them on but oh well it's better than being blind I suppose. School flew by apart from when the main cheerleaders came over to me and threw insults at me. I wanted to fall into a deep hole and hide for eternity, on a positive note Dan Howell the most attractive popular person at school noticed me I died from that sexy British accent. Anyway when I got home I had a text in my phone from an unknown number it said 'Hey beautiful I asked your best friend Alisha for your number is that okay- Dan xxx' OMG THE HOTEST GUY IN OUR SCHOOL CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL AHHHH 'Okay Hi Dan I can't talk right now sry I'll talk later though Yh- Kylie x'
He soon responded with 'Okay talk soon babe bye- Dan xxxx'. After that I forced myself to do homework ugh I hate maths so much. Later on that night I revived a message on FaceBook saying 'I hope u kill urself u whore AND STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN BITCH' no surprise it was from Amber the school slut. I ran into the bathroom and reached for my razor and cut a deep cut in my skin it felt to nice and so reliving on my emotions. I crawled back to my room ignoring everyone again and fell asleep.