Chapter Four: Wake Up!!

Dan*
I fell to my knees in horror as she is almost gone I had to do something so I asked for her parents phone number and called them. 'Hello is this Mrs Jones?' I asked my voice shaky 'Yes what is the problem' she sounded very nervous 'W-well I am Dan Howell and a friend of you're daughter Kylie Jones' my voice still shaky 'What appears to be the problem Dan' she sounded annoyed at this point 'the reason I phoned you Mrs Jones is because Kylie collapsed at school today and I brought her to the hospital and she..... Is in a c-c-coma' I burst out crying 'Okay, um.. Wait there her father her brother and myself will be there as soon as possible' with that she hung up.

I fell to the floor crying wow u guys I really love Kylie. I eventually brought myself to stand up and walked down to her room. As I walked in I felt tears welling up in my eyes again I sat down 'Kylie I know that you can't hear me but I want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love you so much and I don't want to loose you Kylie I can't loose you I love you too much to ever let you go. I love you Kylie from the pit of my stomach. Every time I see you I want to tell you how much you mean to me and I was going to today so I guess this is were I say it. I LOVE YOU KYLIE JONES!!' I blurted out.

It was true I loved her too much I wouldn't be able to function without her. I wanted to see her face in the daylight her bright blue eyes and her red hair in curls that complimented her eyes. I wanted her to smile. I wanted to see her be happy.

I wanted the girl I loved so much and I wanted her to be mine.