Chapter Five: I'm Awake

Kylie*
'Kylie I know you can't hear me but you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. I love you so much and I don't want to loose you I can't loose you I love you too much to let go. I love you from the pit of my stomach. Every time I see you I want to tell you how much you mean to me I was going to today so I guess this is where I say it. I LOVE YOU KYLIE JONES'

I knew that voice it was Dan I wanted to open my eyes but I didn't have the strength to so I decided to squeeze his hand to tell him I could hear him.

Dan*
She squeezed my hand WAIT SHE HEARD ME!!!!??. 'Kylie did u hear what I said if u did squeeze my hand' so she did 'OMG okay urm Yh about that I do love you' i was so embarrassed at my words I wanted the ground to swallow me. ' I um how um long have u been awake?' I asked 'About 10 minutes' she replied she opened her eyes and sat up 'I thought that I was a nobody to you because I was different' her words broke me. She had tears in her eyes I embraced her in a hug and kissed her forehead 'I would have told you sooner but I was so scared that you wouldn't like me back as you may have been creeped out' I was crying as well by this point.

'No Dan I don't like you Dan I love you and I know I do' a small smile crept into her pale face. 'I love you more than words can describe' which was true I did love her with all of my heart. And I was so thankful that she was finally awake.