Chapter Three: Fall For It?

Kylie*
As I fell asleep in my bed I dreamt of the worst possible thing ever. Killing myself. It was a strong thought and I dreamt all in detail from when I cut to my depression to me in hospital to me in a coma and dying.

I woke up being shaken it was Kian 'KYLIE KYLIE WAKE UP!!' I heard him scream my eyes almost popped out of my head. I sat I'm in the space of seconds 'You were crying and screaming in you're sleep are you okay?' He asked in concern 'Yes it was just a bad dream' I said back rather shaken up. 'I'm glad your okay' and he planted a kiss on my forehead and hugged me then walked away saying 'I love you be safe'.

As he walked out of my room I looked at my phone to see the time was only 2:48am UGHH so I fell back asleep. I was so excited about what was going to happen tomorrow.

I woke up at 6:30 as usual and hopped into the shower I washed my hair and did my makeup, I blow dried my hair and let it fall into my natural curls. I went into my room and got changed into some leggings and a shirt that says 'Love Is The New Black' and some pumps. I ran downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar I then grabbed my bag and went out the door excited for the day ahead.

Dan*
I was so enthusiastic about today so much that I actually wanted to go to school and see the one I love with all of my heart. As I walked into the gates I saw Kylie on the ground. Crying? I walked over to her 'Are you okay Kylie?' I asked seeing her upset made me upset 'N-n-NO!!' She blurted out then she collapsed in my arms.

I ran rapidly to my car and drove to the nearest hospital. 'what if she dies, what If I never see her again, who will I love then' stupid sayings wrapped around my head. I have was being stupid Dan she's going to be fine I thought to myself.

As soon as we got to the hospital I ran in with Kylie still unconscious in my arms nurses came running towards me and ushered me to go into a room where she was led down on a bed and multiple nurses and doctors ran to her. 'Can you please wait outside sir' a doctor said to me slightly annoyed at my presence. I was more less pushed out of the door 'you're nice ain't you' I said to myself. 3 hours went by and finally a nurse came out 'Are you with Miss Kylie Jones' 'Yes I am' I bolted up 'well I have some bad news' she sounded so sympathetic I braced myself for the worst 'Miss Jones has fallen into a coma and we don't know how long for but she was lucky she has a friend like you to bring her here otherwise she would have died so she should really appreciate that' I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I couldn't hold it anymore I let tears fall down.

My love was in a coma.