Chapter 1 : Messed Up

Esther came back from the other side with a hidden motive : the annihilation of the evil she created.
She convinced Finn to sacrifice himself in the name of virtue. After the Bennet witches freed her from the coffin, she went to her children and made them believe that she had forgiven them. A ball in the name of their family reunion was the one thing Ester asked them. The whole town of Mystic Falls were invited. The Mikaelsons other than Finn were oblivious about the hidden motive behind this ball. Their own mother wanted to kill them with the help of certain selfish doppelganger.

Mikaelson ball

After the ball ended with Damon snapping Kol's neck, Ester linked her children as one. After it was done Finn left the room. Ester carried on with her spell. But she was failed to complete the spell for some reason.
That was the moment she realised that she had messed up badly. The next day her children will end up in whole another dimension. And the worst of all, she did a spell which was irreversible. There is nothing she could do to undo it.
Then all of a sudden she came up with an idea(which will be revealed later).

Parallel to this

In a whole other dimension, in the Indian city of Mumbai, 6 friends were watching one of their favourite episodes of TVD; yes they were Vicky, Naina, Saira, Siya, Kavya and Nikhil.
They live in a shared apartment in Mumbai together as it is near their shooting studio and sets. They were best friends, more like each other's family. They all love their jobs very much. Now even more as they all got to work together in a movie together, as it is a big budget period movie. For some odd reasons, Indians have always fancied period movies over years.
Naina also got to work in few making her one of the highest paid actress.

They all had a really hectic and tiring day at shoot, so they just decided to grab takeaways from their favourite restaurant and go to their shared apartment and watch TVD.
'Dangerous Liasions' is one of their favourite episodes. They just enjoyed each others company and watched their favourite show.
And went to bed without knowing what tomorrow had in store for them.

Completed 1st chapter.
I hope you all like it.