Chapter 2 : Where are we?

Mumbai

No one's POV

The next day, the six friends went on their early shoot as usual. They all reached their fancy set and met the director. They all loved doing the movie not only because of their friends being a part of it but also the fancy sets and outfits. They were working on a film which tells the story about the period when kings and kingdoms existed in India. There are many stories about numerous kings in the Indian history.
They got into their costumes ready for the scene.

Parallel

Mikaelson' s POV

Mikaelsons woke up the next day in a completely different place. They were confused, will definitely be an understatement. They were completely clueless, a big arch written 'FilmCity', it was like they were in a play. They had absolutely no idea where and how they ended up in this odd place.

But they had to admit it was beautiful. But the place looks really different from what they have seen or heard of. They had no idea what happened and how they ended up here. Previous night they hosted a ball in Mystic Falls for celebrating their family reunion and the next day they ended up in this completely different place. And they felt awfully weird. Weird in the sense, they are no longer feeling the need to drink blood which is confusing them, and they are feeling more alive.

Kol suddenly felt magic and power flowing through his veins. He had no idea how it is possible. But as a human he was the one who loved magic and could have tapped into it among his other siblings. But the chance was taken away from him when they were turned into vampires. But today was totally different. He felt, infact they all felt what they thought they wouldn't from the time they all lost their true self: humanity.

Kol out of curiosity of knowing the pull of the power in his hands, just raised and all of a sudden a small piece of a sculpture flew straight to the wall. They were shocked. Kol had magic in his hands. He got his witch abilities which is very weird as a vampire. Kol suddenly realised what this meant. He saw a sharp stone nearby and pricked his finger to test his theory. To their utter surprise, the wound didn't heal. They one by one checked and they came to know they were humans , mortals.

"What the bloody is this. Is this some kind of a stupid joke?" Klaus who loved being the most feared original hybrid, shouted in shock.
They all had weird feelings. They haven't felt this in years. Rebekah was the most happy as she always wanted a human life.
"Nik, can you shut your bloody mouth, I'm trying to figure it out." Kol who was trying to find out what happened to them replied back to the fuming hybrid.
Kol used his new found magic to find out what happened to them. He came to know that their mother were planning to kill them the other night by linking them as one and convinced Finn. How she messed up and they ended up in this whole other dimension without supernatural powers other than Kol who have magic. But there is always a catch right? When Kol misuse that power he will become human. And the next information on ade him excited: Their soulmates are here. This made him hopeful. If they wish to go back, the solution is something they need to figure out collectively as a family with their mates. But that could be taken care of later.
Kol shared these with his siblings, who also had happy and excited expression when they heard they can meet their mates after thousand years of waiting.

"But how are we going to find our mates here. We don't even know where the bloody hell are we?" Rebekah exclaimed in her usual dramatic way.
" Obviously we must ask someone here, you idiot. Can't you see this place is so crowded and that board reads FilmCity." Kol replied in the same tone.
" Children now is not a really good time. Let's ask someone where are we, and remember we are humans now so behave like one, especially you Niklaus" Elijah being the responsible one among them with Finn replied calmly. Klaus was definitely offended by the statement but decided to remain silent as he was actually right.
They looked around to ask someone for help. They saw all shops  and the boards which had totally different writing on it, they never heard of.
They then saw a girl coming in their direction talking something on the phone, more like arguing and shouting.
Klaus without thinking twice went towards her and tapped her shoulders.

    Kiara Advani as Preeti MalhotraSister and manager of Nikhil Malhotra

Sister and manager of Nikhil Malhotra

"Kya hain?(what) the girl turned and asked clearly irritated. He gave her and his siblings a confused glance obviously not understanding the language.

"Can you tell me the name of this place love, we are actually stranded here and we don't know this place."
Klaus asked her.
"Oh sorry, I was actually-  never mind, this is India and you are in city called Mumbai and here you are in front of the film city obviously, here they shoot movies. Why are you asking this, may I know?"Preeti asked thinking they are here for a vacation.
Klaus immediately decided to come up with a cooked up story.
"Yeah, actually, we're here on vacation, and we got stranded." He smoothly lied. The other Mikaelsons watched him surprised to see him in his best behavior. "Oh ok, Anyways is it your first time in India?" Preeti asked them out of curiosity.
"Yeah-" Klaus started to reply stopping immediately.
"Oh sorry, I didn't introduced myself, my bad, I'm Preeti Malhotra." She immediately replied.
"Ok Preeti Malhotra, is it right?"
Klaus asked not knowing to pronounce it.
"Perfect". She smiled.
"Can you help knowing this place, we don't really know here and the language you spoke when we saw?"
Klaus asked shocked at his own behavior.
"Ok, first the language was hindi, that is what we speak here, anyway would you like to come inside. Shoot is going on inside and my brother is an actor and I'm his manager. So I can take you inside, you know." She asked them.
They all nodded.
Rebekah slowly went to walk with Preeti and they started talking, instantly forming a friendship.
The boys followed them.
" How did you talk so nicely to that girl, Niklaus" Elijah asked shocked at his behaviour. Klaus simply rolled his eyes at his brother.
"Kol just told that we can finally meet our soulmates and we are humans now, so no bloody option"  Klaus whisper-yelled at them.
When they walked inside, they were mesmerized by the beauty of the set.

This story is completely my imagination

This story is completely my imagination. It's all hypothetical.