Chapter 5: Accepting

"Actually we love the originals more you know in terms of the show. We always felt connected to the characters when ever we watched the show. So we might not be that shocked to know that we really have a connection." Saira revealed as a matter of fact.
The originals felt happy that they actually loved them.

After a long pause,
"We accept the bond." They said together and looked at each other.They grinned at each other madly.
The originals felt happiness like never before. They finally got accepted by their mates and they could get a chance at love.
At the moment Kol along with the other originals made a decision, they decided to stay in the dimension other than going back. They loved it here, with their soulmates. They preferred living here with their mates rather than going back to plotting deaths.
So Kol decided to sacrifice his magic.

They continuously hangout with their mates or as a group and they got to know more of their culture and traditions. They also came to know that Vicky and Preeti loved each other. They all approved.
They all lived together happily
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

I apologise for the abrupt ending as I'm busy with my studies. So I decided end this book.
Hope you all understand.