Chapter 4 : Revealing the Truth

No one's POV

       The Mikaelsons even introduced themselves to the Vicky. They grabbed takeaways from a restaurant on their way back to the apartment. They all freshened up. They all settled in the living room with their food and to watch something.

The Mikaelsons all settled themselves in front of the television with their food

The Mikaelsons all settled themselves in front of the television with their food. They all had no idea they were eating.
"What is this?" Rebekah finally asked to Naina who was in the kitchen.
"Oh this bread here is naan and the curry is butter chicken, we take a piece of the bread and dip it in the curry and then we eat it. Try, it's really delicious. And no problem, we'll tell all about the food and language here if you want that." Naina smiled at them.
Suddenly they heard someone's ringtone.
"Cheeku(Nikhil) tera phone bajra hai"(Nikhil your phone is ringing). Naina shouted from the kitchen catching the attention of the Mikaelsons. They had no clue what she just said but when she said phone, they assumed it's something about the phone ringing.
"Do you know what did she say now?" Rebekah asked her brothers who looked equally confused as she.
"We have no idea." They all whispered together.
"But I find this language they speak really nice and it seem sweet. If we want to stay with them here, we can learn it, what say brothers?" Rebekah asked excited.
Honestly they all accepted their soulmates. Now the only task was to tell them.
The others all settled in the other seats except for Nikhil who was speaking on the phone.
"So what should we watch?" Siya asked smiling her brightest smile making Klaus smile too. He found his mate innocent and cute.
" How about we watch one of the episode of the show you said we were in?" Kol asked smirking.
"No we can see that any time, now can we just talk." Finn asked them, wanting to get to know them more.
"Ok" they all agreed.
After a while Nikhil joined them.
"Preeti is living with us for a few days." Nikhil said to them.
They all nodded happily.
"So about this whole messed up spell thing, can you guys go back?" Siya asked them.
"Yeah about that, he have a confession to make." Klaus quietly replied his mate.
They nodded for them to continue.
"Our mother, when she turned us a thousand years ago told us that we will find our soulmates. We all have waited a thousand years for them." Elijah explained them.
"But why are you telling that to us?" Kavya asked.
"Because darling, it seems you and your friends are our mates." Kol replied to her cheekily.
They were stunned.
First their favourite characters from their favourite show showed up for real and now they are claiming to be their destined loves.
"So you are telling us that we are your destined lovers." Naina asked shocked to the core.
"Yeah." Rebekah agreed.
"Can one of you elaborate it for us." Nikhil said frustrated.
"Ok so by what it looks, Naina is Finn's  Saira is mine, Siya is Niklaus's, Kavya is Kol's and Nikhil is Rebekah's." Elijah elaborated to them.
They all started processing the information.
"Why we?" Siya asked.
"We actually have no idea why, it's just weird that one night we are in our mansion in Mystic Falls hosting a ball and the next day we are in whole another country in whole other dimension." Finn answered truthfully.
"Will you guys be ok if we asked for some time to figure things out? But we can be friends now. What say?" They asked the Mikaelsons.
"We have waited for a thousand years few more days are no big deal. "
Elijah said.
"Thank you." They all thanked him gratefully.