Chapter 3 : Meeting Them

Klaus' s POV

    We walked through the fancy yet beautiful place. India is a country that I've only heard of, the fact that it's famous for its culture and many other always intrigued me and I always wished to explore. But as it's whole other dimension, I really don't know if it is the same or not.
Anyway, Preeti dragged us to where I'm assuming her brother is.
We saw a group of people wearing fancy outfits and jewellery sat in chairs talking and laughing with each other. The group instantly turned towards Preeti to greet her. That is when I laid eyes on a beautiful girl with a cute nose ring and fancy outfits like the others and a beautiful smile. That is when I realised her. My mate. My love. I almost froze when her eyes found me. Her eyes went wide looking surprised and shocked. I looked at my siblings who were having the same expression as me. That is when we knew, we had finally found them after thousand years. I assume they are actors from their costumes and everything.

Finn' s POV

   I finally found her after all these years. She was truly gorgeous and mesmerizing. I don't know whether it is the outfit or what. But.. wow. I really was looking forward to get to know her better. My mate.

Elijah' s POV

    My mate for whom I've been waiting for a thousand years was finally in front of me. She was tall and beautiful with all the jewellery and a beautiful dress. My soulmate.

Kol' s POV

     I finally found her after all these years. She was really cute with chubby cheeks and a sweet smile. I'm really excited to spend the rest of my life with mortal or not. My darling. My mate.

Rebekah' s POV

   I was talking to Preeti and a guy named Vicky who had put on a really fancy dress. Then all of a sudden I heard my brothers gasp. When I turned I saw the man who is supposed to be my love. My mate. He was tall and handsome. I blushed slightly when we looked at each other and he smiled at me. My man.

No one's POV

   The group of friends were talking and laughing among themselves when they heard Preeti calling them. They all turned around. They were shocked will be an understatement. Their eyes widened when they saw behind Preeti. They couldn't believe their eyes. They all stared at each other.

They walked closer to them to introduce themselves.
"Hi I'm Naina, this is Saira, Siya, Kavya and Nikhil." Naina introduced them to the Mikaelsons.
By this time they were left with the originals as Preeti and Vicky went to meet someone.
"So you guys have shoot or something for originals in India?" Saira asked clear confused as to what they were doing here, that too dressed as the Mikaelsons.
The Mikaelsons shared a confused glance at each other.
" What do you mean by having a shoot and how do you know we are the originals?" Elijah asked his mate not taking his eyes off his beautiful mate.
They all looked at each other and then back to the Mikaelsons.

"What, you don't even remember your own show, Daniel?" Saira joked. But seeing their confused faces she stepped letting others also to speak.
"Who's Daniel? And what show?" Elijah asked being slightly jealous.

"The Vampire Diaries. It's our favourite show. We all watch it together in our leisure hours. And you all are vampires, infact the originals. We know everything." Nikhil stepped forward and explained. Rebekah was left swooned at his voice.
"So you are saying that you all know who we are and our whole life."Finn asked speaking for the first time taking his eyes off his mate.
"Yeah." They all agreed.
"But how come the others here failed to notice our presence." Rebekah asked Kol as she looked around.
"That is because I put a spell, other than our mates no one can recognise us. I let Preeti see because she was helping us." Kol smirked proudly showing off his magic at her.

"Ok so you guys are now vampires or not, because blood sheds and murder sprees are not a great idea because of you know crowds and population." Kavya joked with a cute laugh which was enough to bring Kol down to his knees. He smiled at his cute mate who gladly returned it.
"So as you already know our story, you might be familiar with our mother dearest. Well she linked us one and then whiled doing a spell she messed up. So now we are stuck in this whole new dimension with you guys without supernatural powers except my magic which I can only use when necessary." Kol explained to them.
"So you guys have no place to stay. How about you stay at our' s. We all live together in a shared apartment with our friend." Naina proposed.
They all quickly nodded not wanting to leave a chance of getting to know their mates.
So they decided to head back to the apartment as their job for today was completed.
The Mikaelsons were excited to spend their time with them.