Chapter 2:The Underdog

After a long rest of the day fixing up the tank and rewiring the gun, you decide to go to bed.But not before you make one phone call...

The next morning you get up with a plan formulating in your head.You want to challenge Georrge and his gang to a duel!You walk into the tank garage to find George and his gang vandalising all over your tank!You storm over and confront them."Get your damn hands off of my tank!"You exclaim angrily as you clench your fists,preparing for a fight."Want us to stop?What'll you do then 'lil boy?"He sneers.At that point,Tom your gunner and Bill, your driver have appeared."I challenge you to a duel!"You reply as you smile smugly at him.

"You'll regret it you 'lil pussy!"He replies with a chuckle as he heads into his Locust."Tanklathon rules?"you ask him."Of course!"He replies with an evil grin as his cronies appear,hopping into their  respective tanks as well."We love Tanklathon!"Someone from the crowd cheers,causing the crowd to go insane over the prospect of a Tanklathon, after the first cauldron officially finished.'Tanklathon's always a fun thing to watch!"The same voice came out from the crowd,as the crowd starts cheering,"We love Tanklathon!We love Tanklathon!"Tom taps your shoulder and nervously mutters,"Are you sure about this?"You smile and reply,"Of course I am~"He lifts an eyebrow,but shakes it off and enters the tank.

"The match begins now!"You exclaim loudly as you note the AA gun in the center of the field firing."Driver, take us hard right."He nods and pushes the right stick forwards as you hear tanks coming into your field of view."It's going to be one against three..."You mutter as you watch the Locusts' formation.

Not too long  afterwards,three M22 Locusts' come in guns blazing.Luckily,it's forested which suits your tank's high mobility and you weave in and out of the jungle, harassing the Locusts as they go.

~George PoV~
"I don't like this.Every time we begin to get a shot at him,he dissappears..."I mutter as the M3 Stuart appears again,firing at the Locust on my right,taking it out."Fuck this shit!"I hear over the radio as someone slams his fist down."Calm down Jake,calm down."I reassure him as I still feel confident about winning,after all,the forest was soon becoming an open field.

~Your PoV(2nd Person)~

"Are you sure we'll win?The forest is soon ending!"My gunner informs me as I note the plains appearing."And the hill are just over there.Driver,left."I instruct as I kick him in the shoulder."Are you sure?"I nod and he follows,bringing the tank 45 degrees left."Your turning the turret?"He asks me nervously."Yes.On my mark,release a shell without hesistating."I say as I grin.

"Not yet...Not yet...NOW!"I exclaim as I Kick the driver in the shoulder to make a hard right."2 Down!"I exclaim as I see a white flag popping up."But  he's turning around!You can't load fast enough!"The driver cautions."Precisely,as I yell over the radio,"Alisa!Now!"A female voice replies,"Gotcha!"As a shot rockets through the air,scoring a direct hit on the Stuart!

George gets out and mutters,"It's not possible, what the hell hit us?"He exclaims.Ask and your answer will come,a short brunette with twin ponytails appeared and winked at you.

It was none other than...Alisa!

"Thanks Alisa!"You exclaim as you High five her."No problem Michael! I told you I'd make it up to you!"She exclaims with a grin spread across her freckled face.Just then,George approaches you two, dumbfounded by the recent events."How did you pull that off?"He asks you ,still reeling from the shock."Ingenuity.I used my tanks strength to my adavantage.My mobility and decent gun."He nods as he recounts the events of the match."You weaved in and out of the forest..."his eyes widen."And you spun round to take the shot,then Alisa sniped me..."He mumbles, before sticking out his hand."I'm sorry about the way I treated you.Looks like your actually a great Tanker!"He say as he motions for me to shake his hand.I smile and gladly shake his hand."Same to you!"You respond while shaking his hand.After shaking hands,he returns to his mates and waves to you and Alisa.

After this, you try and think up a way to repay Alisa for helping your beat George,you still don't trust despite the earlier encounter.Not long after,you think up a good idea and suggest to Alisa,"Hey Alisa,would you mind if I treated you to a meal for helping me?"Her eyes light up as she responds"OF COURSE!I always love some free food!"You roll your eyes playfully as you lead her to your car, a nice at that, a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 with the classic racing stripes.

Not long after,you think up a good idea and suggest to Alisa,"Hey Alisa,would you mind if I treated you to a meal for helping me?"Her eyes light up as she responds"OF COURSE!I always love some free food!"You roll your eyes playfully as you lead he...

."Some ride you have!"Alisa comments as she enters the car."Yeah, Saunders money helped to pay it."Alisa giggles as she hops into the car."Well I have a Corvette C8!"You chuckle as you reply,"Do you want me to treat you to food or not?"She responds,"Of course!"

"So where are we going to?"She asks me."A fried chicken place."Her eyes light up again as she cheers."Yeah!"You roll your eyes and giggle before starting the car and begin driving to a local diner.

~Timeskip~
Not long after,you two pull into the parking lot and Alisa gets out along with you."High explosive Burger and chicken..."She mubles as she enters."You'll love it Alisa."She lifts an eyebrow but shakes it off and decides to enter alongside you."I've never heard of it though."She remarks as she finds a seat.

"I think I'll go with the High explosive fried chicken!"Alisa declares as she finishes scanning the menu."For sharing?'She nods and hails a waiter.

After confirming your order, you decide to strike up a conversation with Alisa."So Alisa,being the Vice of the Sensha-Do team,you must have some crazy stories!"You ask her as she sips some of the water."Yeah, sure I guess..."She mutters as she looks at you."What about your boyfriend? Could I hear something about him?"She scowls and responds,"Never talk to me about Takashi."Slightly taken aback, you shift a little before continuing.

"OK,what about Sensha-Do?"Her eyes light up again and she begins spouting a seemingly endless stream of stories while waiting for the food to come.

Not long after,the food arrives and you two dig into it hungrily after the long day's events.While eating,the conversation continues long into the meal,many laughs and life stories along the way."Thanks for lunch Michael!"Alisa thanks you once lunch is done.'Hardly a problem Alisa~"you respond.After paying for the food and leaving the restaurant and you suggest,"Mind if I drive you home?"She nods and responds,"Sure!My house is on 5th Washington street."You nod and drive her to her house.

After dropping her off,you take a moment to recover how quickly the day's events have come and went.The match to the the meal to driving her home,you take a second to try and take it all in.But before long,you have to get home to do your homework and you drive back home as the sun sets in the distance.