Chapter 9: A match made in heaven?

Alisa hops into her tank as an announcer yells,'5 Minutes till match!"You smile a little before settling in."Ah first tanklathon match. I can't wait!"you exclaim excitedly as you hook up the radio. "Radio check Radio check."You say through the radio as you at the field."I hear you loud and clear Phoenix."Alisa replies."Got it!"You reply as you wait out the five minutes in your tank.

"Match begin!"you hear an announcer cry as a shot goes off in the distance."Driver, hard left!"You instruct him."Load AP. We might need it!"You tell your loader. he nods and shoves the shell into the breach. Just then, a Type 97 appears and fires off a shell at you before scurrying off and dissappearing into the forest."Follow her. She won't be expecting it."You tell your driver."Got it!"He replies as he turns around and chases down the little Te Ke.

"Got him in our sights..."You mutter."Got her.  Got he-"

"BOOM!"A loud sound goes off as the Te Ke dodges the shell, just as you hit a M1."Damn it!"You say as you realise her plan."She's trying to set off a friendly fire incident.

"I got her in my sights, got her..."Your gunner calls out as you pick up the radio a few minutes later."Alisa! NOW!"Alisa's tank fires a shell out of nowhere, rocketing through the air and hitting the Te Ke! "It worked again!"You exclaim as you see the white flag go up as you hop out of your tank triumphantly.

~Timeskip~ 

Not long after, Alisa hops out of her tank as you pop out of your cupola.She spots you almost instantly and she kisses you on the cheek."Worked again huh?"She asks you."Yeah. Worked once worked twice!"You respond enthusiastically. "So, someone has finally beaten me~"A voice behind you says."Oh hey Shizuka."Alisa greets her."I see you're the one in the M3 Stuart?"She asks you."Yeah?"You reply."Just curious~"She replies.Just then, she pats Alisa on the back."Congratualtions on finally beating me."She lets out a small smile as she walks away.

"So wanna go anywhere after this?"She asks you."We have all the time in the world~
You reply as you peck her lightly.Just then, she brings her motuh closer to your ear and she softly whispers,'I love you~"Into your ear.Your eyes widen as you hear those words. come out of Alisa's mouth."I-I, U-UH."She nervously stutters."You mimic the gesture and bring her ear close to your mouth and whisper,"I love you too."She grabs your face as she kisses you on the cheeks as the sun sets in the distance, while Kay and Naomi watch the scene."Looks like I was right~"She comments as she watches the pair.

~The End~