Chapter 4:Solving Grievances

~Timeskip~

"Hey Micheal..."Alisa greets you gloomily as she enters your dorm."Hey Alisa, so about the breakup?"She sits on your bed, feeling herself slowly crumble away onthe inside."S-So, I met him , and he was more ignorant of me than usual, then, he just told me, ' Alisa, I don't wish to be with you anymore..."She feels the last tether from breaking down tear away, as she breaks down in tears."Why doesn't anyone care about me!'She wails as she wipes the tears from under her eyes."C'mon now Alisa, you know that at least me and Helmet-Chan care about you!"You exclaim in a futile attempt to cheer her up."I-I guess so..."She mutters as she hugs you."Thank you Michael, you're the only person I could've talked with!"She says as she hugs you tighter."There there Alisa~"You soothe her as you pat her head softly."T-Thanks a bunch Michael!'Alisa exclaims as she nuzzles her head into your chest."Anything for a friend."You respond while smiling at her."I wouldn't want you to keep it bottled up anyway~"You remark as you hug her tightly."T-Thanks Michael..."She softly whimpers as she continues to hug you.'I guess you're welcome Arisa."You reply as you let her go."C'mon Alisa, you can't keep crying forever, pull yourself together!"

"I-I guess so..."She mutters as she wipes her tears away."Here's a Handkerchief, to wipe your tears away."She takes and blows her nose."Hey, that was meant for your eyes you know..."you muse as you watch her."Alisa, I mean no offense, but your kinda cute you know~"She blushes and stutters,"W-What?"She looks away nervously."I'm only realising it now but your kind of cute you know~"You repeat what you just said."T-Thanks I guess..."She mutters."That's the first time anyone's ever said something like that to me, everyone calls me a bit of a brat and all that..."You nod and add,"I know, but I guess you're one of those misunderstood characters~"She looks up at you and stutters once more,"W-Well thanks!"

Suddenly she stands on her toes and kisses you on the lips out of nowhere.Whilst slightly surprised, you eventually relax into the kiss and embrace her tightly as you close your eyes.After a few moments, Alisa opens her eyes."That was...amazing~"She remarks as she watches your expression."Yeah, it was~"You respond as you smile at her warmly.'Anyway... Anywhere you want to go to?"Alisa asks."Why so suddenly?"She takes a deep breath before continuing."I-I just want to repay you for all you've done for me Michael!"You grab her hand, and whisper into her ear,"You're incredibly sweet Alisa~"She blushes and responds,"I-I really just want to repay you!"She insists as she hopes you won't mention the word."You're just trying to ask me out for a date aren't you~"She blushes and responds,"I'm not!"You giggle and nod your head."Sure~"Her face lights up as she hears you and she grabs your hand and runs out the door.

After walking with her for a short while, both of you find yourselves on restaurant row, as Alisa looks for a specific restaurant."Where is that place..."She mumbles as she looks around left and right."What place are you looking for?"You ask her, hoping you can help."I can't tell you, it's a surprise~"She responds as she winks at you, smirking.
~TImeskip~

"Here we are!"Alisa exclaims as she opens the door to a somewhat fancy fried chicken place."Yadbird? Never heard of it..."You mutter as you enter."Don't worry Micahel, you'll love this kinda place."You nod your head and take her word. "Wow, this place feels like an American diner~"You comment as you take in the sights, scents and spectacle it has to offer for you."So, basically, I went here once with Naomi and I love it, so I figured, why not bring a boy here on a date one ti-"She gasps and covers her mouth, realising she'd exposed too much."It's fine, I won't tell anyone~"You remark as you wink at her.Alisa feels her heart flutter as she looks at you, wide eyed."O-Oh, ok..."She mutters as she finds a seat."So, anyway... what do you want to order?"She asks you as you begin to scan the menu."I don't really know, but the fried chicken sounds pretty good to me."She nods and orders something different as you strike up a conversation with her."The next Cauldron's in a week. Any idea who we're up against?"You ask her as you take a sip from your drink."Yeah, Shizuka Tsuruki."You spit out your drink all over the table, as you exlcaim,"The Ribbon warrior?"Alisa nods solemnly and responds,"It'll be Vietnam all over again, The Tiger and Elephant."You nod and take a sip from your lemonade."I think so. But we have considerable firepower considering we have our M3 Stuart."Alisa smiles and replies,'Yup, and I'm grateful we have that thing in our arsenal."

Just then, the food arrives, distracting both of you as you both dive into the food."So, what's the map like as well?"You ask, trying to formulate a plan in your head."a forest with some plains and a small town in the center."She says as she shows you a picture."Alright."You respond as you start to think up a plan."So you say we're gonna be using M22 Locusts or M1 combat cars?"Alisa nods and replies,'Most likely M22s."You immediatly begin to draw up a plan.