Chapter 7: A special night

"So anyways, what's on the menu tonight?"Alisa asks you as she settles in."Apparently, a shit ton of fancy stuff."You respond sarcastically."Haha very funny~"She replies as she giggles."Anyway, mind if I excuse myself?'You ask her, noticing a familiar face at the table next to you."S-Sure, as long as you don't cheat on me."She responds, with a deathly stare."Oh, alright~"You reply.

"Hey Rin!"You exclaim as you wave at her."D-Do I know you?"She stutters as she likens you to a familiar face, but just can't put her finger on it."I'm your closest friend from Middle school, Michael?"You say with a smile."Oh hey! it's been so long hasn't it!"She replies as her face lights up."It has hasn't it!"You reply as you continue to chat with her."Since 2010~"She replies."It's nice to know you still remember me at least!"You respond chirpily as you smile wider."Heh, I never would!"She continues.

~Timeskip~
You talk with Rin for a few minutes, catching up on all that's happened since the day you two parted.However, the food son arrives and the both of you are forced to stop for a while."You're finally back..."Alisa mutters as she notices your happy exppression."Don't worry Alisa, I won't run away with her..."You reassure her as you bite into the first of many courses."It's not that..."She mutters as she takes her first bite."It's just that I feel jealous that you have that sort of friends..."She mutters sheepishly."You don't have friends?"You ask her."Nope, not even Kay..."She mutters."But now I have you at least!"She says as a smile appears on her face."It's glad to know you see me as a close friend Alisa~"You respond.After hearing this, Alisa blushes lightly."A-Ah..."She stutters nervously as she looks away."Tonight's a really great night isn't it~"You say as you look up at the glass panel above."There's hardly a cloud in the sky, the moon is glowing it's very brightest~"You continue, as Alisa continues to bite into her food.

"I guess so..."Alisa replies, but she touches upon a once in a lifetime chance."U-Uh, in that case, would you want to go out for a stroll later?"She asks you, plucking up the courage she needs."Oh, sure!"You respond, slightly taken aback by the offer."T-Thanks Michael~"She replies as she grabs your hand under the table.

~Shizuka's PoV~
"Hey Rin, that guy you were talking to earlier, seems to have a girlfriend huh?"I ask Rin as I chew on the perfectly cooked cut of squid."Yeah, I think it's Alisa even!"She replies as she finishes up her food."It seems so."I add as I continue to note the pair's behaviour.

~Your 2nd person PoV~

~Timeskip~

The rest of the gala went rather swimmingly for both of you, and after wrapping up the last course, both of you head outside for a walk after the meal."Ah, I'm so excited for tomorrow!"Alisa exclaims as she grabs your hand, the night sky looking purely amazing."Yeah. I really wanna know what tomorrow will bring!"You respond, with a hint of excitement in your voice."Yup!"She replies."Anyway, that amazing Stuart will do us wonders. And the Type 97 can be penetrated by your tank!"She replies."And so can any other tank here?"You reply with a slight giggle as you peck her lightly on the cheek."I guess~"She replies as she returns the gesture.After a few more minutes of talking, both of you return to the hotel to catch a wink before the next day

(Sorry for the short chapter, but I just wanted to pop this in rather than split the chapter into 2)