Chapter 5

"Dig in!"Alisa exclaims as she starts to bite into the food."Bon Appetit!"You exclaim as you dig into your food, putting aside the plan for now."This is actually delicious!"You exclaim as you relish the taste of the perfectly cooked fried chicken in your mouth."You see!It's great right!"Alisa exclaims as she slaps you on the back."It is~"You respond as you continue to chew on the juicy chicken."So anyway,can I ask a question?"Alisa nods and motions for you to go ahead."What happened in the last cauldron?"She nods and tells you."In the first match against BC, we won after managing to bring it into a one on one."You nod and continue to note the tactics she uses."And then in the second match we lost to Shizuka, but only thanks to Rin's expert driving to dodge our shells."You lift an eyebrow, the name feeling familiar to you."Rin?"You ask her curious."Yeah, the driver."You remember a close friend of your childhood."Mind telling me her appearance?"She nods and continues,"Alright, she has brown eyes and long blonde hair.'You finally remember who she is and recall everything."Oh! So it's that Rin!"You exclaim."You know her?"You smile and reply,"I'd never forget who she is! She was one of my best mates in Middle school!"She looks down, thinks to herself for a moment."O-Oh! OK!"She exclaims with a dissapointed smile.After looking at her downcast expression, you realise what's bothering her."Don't worry Alisa, I won't leave you, not for anything~"Her facial expression lights up as she smiles warmly."Thanks Michael~"She responds as she kisses you lightly on the cheek, prompting you to blush a little.

~Timeskip~

Not long after, you and Alisa pay the bill and leave the restaurant."Thanks for that meal Alisa!"You thank her as you rub your stomach heartily."Hardly a problem Michael~"She replies as she grabs your hand."Mind if we go on a walk on deck? The sunest today is great I heard~"You nod and reply,"Sure~"She lets out a small smile as you two walk out on deck, admiring the sunset as the sun begins to drop beyond the horizon."Thanks for a wonderful night Alisa~"She smiles warmly at you and replies,'It's fine, all the more wonderful since your here~"You smile back at her and reminisce the past few days, from meeting with her for the first time at the shop,  to calling upon her for help, to going on a date with her."It's always great being with you as well Alisa~"Alisa blushes and looks away."T-Thanks Michael~"Alisa replies as she looks at you with a light blush."Your welcome then~"You reply as you tighten your grip on your hand.

The sun finally dips below the ocean, giving way to darkness."Thanks for helping me out earlier Michael~"Alisa thanks you as you two walk back."No problem Alisa, glad I could help~"You respond as you grab her hand."It was really great sharing a nice memory with you as well Ali~"You add as you smile at her warmly."That's nice to know Michael~"Alisa responds as she pecks you lightly."Oh yeah, by the way, did you just shorten my name?"You gaps before looking away."N-No I didn't!'You exclaim nervously as you you blush lightly."It's alright Mick, I won't harp on it~"You smirk and roll your eyes before you turn the corner to Alisa's house."Bye Alisa!"You bid her goodbye before leaving.Suddenly, she jumps up and hugs you, before kissing you on the lips."it was really great sharing today with you Michael!"She exclaims just before kissing you."W-Well thanks Alisa!'You reply, a dizzy grin on your face."It was nice being with you as well~"You respond as you peck her on the forehead.

Not long after, you leave Alisa's door and walk back to your dorm, reminiscing the wonderful memories of a veritable rollercoaster of a day.