2- Switch Day

*Taurus' POV*
3rd October

It's been almost about 2 weeks since I joined Zodiac high school, and it's actually really cool, we have all these lessons like magic and stuff it's like I'm in Hogwarts! The people here are pretty nice too, I'm friends with Pisces and Aries, but I'm friends with Gemini too, he sometimes hangs out with us but he's usually with Libra. I'm kinda friends with Cappricorn too, he's mostly with Scorpio even though they're always fighting there still friends.

The other people in my class are pretty decent, Leo can sometimes be a bit annoying the way she's always shouting or complaining that the food in the cafiteria "isn't good for her diet" but she can be really nice sometimes, Aquarius and Virgo always talk about smart stuff like maths or science, everyone gets comfused and tells them to speak English even though afterwards we tell them that there, like genius' and Capricorn gets annoyed, Scorpio is too sarcastic about things and Cancer can sometimes be too shy but she's really nice, Sagittarius is really funny sometimes and she and Aquarius are practically insperaerable.

There's also the teachers, Miss Aquila is really nice but can be strict, Miss Boötes is a pain in the neck, Mr Sun (the princable) is nice but still strict about "uniform always being correct" and stuff like that, Mr Peasus is the most fun subject coz, he just stares at his blackboard and writes things down with his chalk and talks in his droany voice, I know your thinking "how can this be her favourite?" But coz he stares at his board he doesn't even notice your gone so if your late for class or decide his class is boring and leave he won't notice, (he doesn't even know when a period is over and a new class comes in he keeps on writing, he probably just stands there in the holidays like a robot!)

"Hey Taurus were late for class" Pisces said through the door frame of my bedroom

"I'm coming" I said

"I wouldn't worry, it's Mr Peasus so we should should be fine" Aries said and we went out the door

"True, but remember today's the day teachers switch classes and don't we have Miss Boötes?"

Once a year the teachers switch classes for a whole day and learn how to teach something new, and so the students don't always have the same boring old teachers.

We all ran to Mr Peasus' class and saw Miss Boötes standing there facing the class.

"Bullson, Ramworth, Fisher your late" she said "Detention at lunch"

Great. I've already had a detention and I've only been here for a week.

***

After a boring lesson with strict Miss Boötes, and Mr Mars teaching magic when he had no clue what he was doing, it was FINALLY lunch!

"What's for lunch" Pisces asked

"I think it's burgers" Cappricorn said

"Ugh who cares I'm starving" I said.

"Same, it feels like I haven't eaten in one hundred billion years!" Leo said

"Are you guys forgetting something?" Cappricorn asked

"No...?" Aries said

"Yeah didn't you guys get detention?" Leo asked

"Oh god, we did" Pisces said

Oh shit, we forgot, the three of us ran out of the Cafiteria and into Miss Boötes' classroom but she wasn't there.

We sat down and she came in, "your here good, now I have some paper, I want you to write out some lines, the paper is right.....um..." she started looking through her drawers and making a huge mess of everything, "um it's right..."

"Miss are you ok?" Pisces asked

"I'm fine!" Miss Boötes snapped

"Someone's in a bad mood" Aries whispered to me

"Yeah..."

She finally picked up three pieces of paper and set them down on the tables we were sitting at.

A phone started buzzing and Miss Boötes picked it up

"Why are you calling me now?" She asked and walked out the classroom.

"Who's she talking to?" Aries asked

"And why was she so distracted?"

"I have no idea..."

Why was Miss Boötes so distracted? Find out in in the next chapter 😊