16- Couples

23rd February
*Aries POV*

Valentines day was strange this year.

Sagittarius and Gemini started dating (BTW its been kinda annoying they hold hands under the table in class and come into lessons together and I cant count the number of times me and pisces have walked down the corridor and saw them making out. Are they even allowed to do that in school?) after Aquarius told Sagittarius that she liked Gemini then Aquarius found out and I comforted her then you-know-what happened.

Aquarius and I haven't talked since then and I haven't told anyone what happened and I don't think she has either but I don't really know what's gonna happen,yeah we kissed but I still don't know if she still likes Gemini,its hard to tell but she doesn't seem to tense up when they start kiss as soon as the teacher leaves the room. Seriously couples can be SO ANNOYING but it's only really when they start once they get used to it they stop being as fucking in love.

***

"you know what's weird" Taurus asked,her usual self asking random questions like how is shampoo made or why clouds were made in the first place coz really there just things that float in the sky.

"yeah?" Pisces asked

"you can get pineapple on pizza but you can't get strawberries or apples on pizza"

"coz that would be gross" Pisces said

"but seriously why pineapple are the other fruits not good enough for them?"

"but pineapple on pizza is gross so strawberries and apples would be too" pisces said

I dramatically put my hands over my mouth and gasped "how dare you its delicious?" I said

"dude,your weird" Taurus said

"dude,your weird for not liking it" I imatated her

"well that's fine coz I'm not a dude!" she said

I scoffed,pretending that I wasn't bothered by the fact that Taurus always thinks of the best comebacks.

Taurus smiled to herself

"yeah well-well... U mm.." I said trying to think of something to say

"we-well ummmmm.." Taurus said imatating me like I did to her

I rolled my eyes as she bounced off her chair and picked up her bag.

"yeah well... Y'know..." I said not knowing what to say,again I mean seriously I think that if I open my mouth words are gonna come out, I should just shut up

"oooh burnnnn" Taurus said walking out of the room and closing the door behind her,smiling at the same time.

***

"But seriously!" Pisces complained
"I like pineapple pizza what's wrong with that?" Cancer asked as she was being intensely questioned by Pisces
"but its fruit!! On PIZZA!"

"what are you talking about?" Virgo asked coming into the room "Alright, Virgo seriously do you like pineapple on pizza?" "God no,it's fruit on a pizza!" "finally someone who understands!"

Leo came into the room bursting with excitement "I just got off the phone with my uncle the flights have been booked and we get a 20% off discount!"

"your uncle must really love you can't you get fired for that kinda stuff" Pisces said

"I don't know actually. But he doesn't have any kids so he likes spoiling me and my sister to stuff"

"I didn't know you had a sister." Cancer said "does she go to this school"