5- Halloween

*31st October*
Aquarius' POV

Halloween is a time of year where the leaves are crunchy and it's autumn, but also for dressing up and for kids to dress up and go on a major sugar rush from sweets!

This was my first Halloween at Zodiac high and me and Sagittarius are both getting ready in my room.

"Are you going to the dance with anyone?" She asked applying her devil horns onto her head

"No, probably just gonna hang around with everyone" I said. I hadn't even thought about doing stuff like that, we had only just joined Zodiac high and I haven't thought about the boys that much and plus were still too young!

"What about you?"

"I'm going with Gemini"

"Really?!" I asked. Sagi and I haven't talked together about boys at all, and I didn't even know she liked Gemini, and if I'm being honest there was a tiny part of me that kind of liked him. But not that much and I hadn't even worked out if I liked him that that much.

"Yeah"

"Cool.."

"Anyway do you like anyone?" She asked

"No... No not really"

"Cool, well we have to get ready!" She said taking out her red dress

"What are you going as?"

"A cat" I said taking out my black mini skirt and top.

***

We went into the massive hall and it was so cool, everyone was depressed up, Leo was an angel, Cancer was a ghost girl, it was so cool.

I saw Pisces and he was wearing Scorpio clothes

"Why are you wearing Scorpios clothes?" I asked

"Coz Scorpios scary" he said

"True" Scorpio said appearing out of nowhere. To be honest, I was kinda surprised he wasn't mad Pisces had stolen his clothes

Me and Sagitatrius made our way to the dance floor (a random part of the school hall) and started dancing.

After a couple songs Sagi went out to use the bathroom and a joker came up to me.

I shouted then just saw Gemini "sorry I thought you were a real joker" I said

"Its fine." He said "anyway have you seen Sagi?"

"She's just gone to the toilet"

"Oh hey" Sagi said behind me

"Hi" Gemini said and they both took off towards the middle of the floor.

I now kind of wish I had got a date, because Sagi will be with Gemini the entire night and apart from her I don't really have any friends apart from her.

"Whatcha doing?" Taurus asked coming up to me

"Oh nothing"

"Where's Sagittarius?"

"Over there dancing with Gemini"

"Oh ok.." Taurus said "bye" and she skipped off.

Bit weird.

Suddenly Aries appered beside me and I saw Taurus behind him.

"Hi" he said

"Hey" I said looking behind him at Taurus

"So what are you doing"

"Nothing much, what about you?"

"Not much either"

Then we just stood there in complete silence. Awkward.

"Wanna dance?" He asked randomly

"Sure..." I said.

We went over and I realised Aries is actually pretty cool, he was really funny and nice, I hadn't noticed that about him before....

Wonder what will happen next? And happy Halloween everyone 🎃